UTEP 11/9 Predictions...And Go!

Philip Ferguson

Just now, Cerebus said:

Folks, it's homecoming.  Even in the darkest of the dark years we had a decent crowd because a lot of alumni who had NO IDEA how our football team was doing would show up for this one game. 

You new around here? 😉

That's probably 5 people. Not UNT's historical MO

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3

21 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Guess you will be listening on the radio from your cozy seat at Kyle Field.

"Not read anything that was stated above, but just speaking from personal experience.

I've attended nearly every home game the past 2 years at Kyle Field. Every time TAMU plays a "lower level" opponent it's a night game. "

The above was a quote from @Prettylittleeagle

• Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 3

14 hours ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

nUTSAk plays in college station this weekend, I'll be there to watch them lose.

In all seriousness, I had planned to skip the TAMU game and attend homecoming. However, I just called the Hilton Diamond Desk to cancel my reservation for Saturday. I simply can't justify the time and expense of driving to Denton for this terrible coaching staff. 

There's now a cheap room at the new homewood suites. Not that any of the hotels are sold out because we are trash. 

These are the same type of fans that bitch and complain and make comments about the team quitting on the coaching staff, etc... yet they quit on them as well.  I will be making the drive to see my university’s team this weekend. 

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

19 hours ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

nUTSAk plays in college station this weekend, I'll be there to watch them lose.

In all seriousness, I had planned to skip the TAMU game and attend homecoming. However, I just called the Hilton Diamond Desk to cancel my reservation for Saturday. I simply can't justify the time and expense of driving to Denton for this terrible coaching staff. 

There's now a cheap room at the new homewood suites. Not that any of the hotels are sold out because we are trash. 

Related image

On 10/31/2019 at 7:01 AM, UNTLifer said:

These are the same type of fans that bitch and complain and make comments about the team quitting on the coaching staff, etc... yet they quit on them as well.  I will be making the drive to see my university’s team this weekend. 

Well, UNTLifer, as you well know, A&M needs all the fans and money they can get...oh wait.

So perfectly sums up the 98% of the UNT Family....don’t care, won’t care, choose another P5 to adopt as “their” school.

This is what not giving a crap about football from 1979-2009 did to us...

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2