UTEP 11/9 Predictions...And Go!

Philip Ferguson

https://sportschatplace.com/picks/college-football/north-texas-vs-utep-11-2-19-college-football-pick-odds-and-prediction

The North Texas will get a break facing a UTEP team that doesn’t produce much offense while they face a defense who gives up a ton of yards.  The UTEP defense has given up 421.4 yards per game and the Mean Green average 460.1 yards per game and has played defenses much better than UTEP has to offer.  Look for Fine to have another monster game, just as he did against Charlotte as he faces a very soft UTEP defensive unit. North Texas wins this one 49-17 and covers the spread.   

UTsucks(not even trying to be creative): 57

University of Mason Fine (by scoring 7 passing TDs and 1 with his legs): 56

I have no confidence in this D.  They'll probably give Mason the ball with 30 seconds and no time outs and expect another miracle. The man ain't Jesus, as good as he is. I hate this year.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Another option:

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

....the same 11 defensive players who were in against Charlotte on its final winning drive get to start.

Rick

I have been saying this all year. nothing changes week to week and we expect a different result.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1