Dan McCarney

So with all of the talk of Seth's head, I have a funny story about Coach McCarney after he got fired.

So I was working at this job site that Monday after he got fired, and down the street I see a oldish man with shorts and no shirt riding his bike. I got a closer look and realized it was McCarney.

He was riding his bike in circles for about 3 hours, and it was so funny to see. I was about to go over and ask him a question, but I thought no it's too early lol

I would guess if SL gets the axe, he would be cashing his check and flying to So Cal

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

So with all of the talk of Seth's head, I have a funny story about Coach McCarney after he got fired.

So I was working at this job site that Monday after he got fired, and down the street I see a oldish man with shorts and no shirt riding his bike. I got a closer look and realized it was McCarney.

He was riding his bike in circles for about 3 hours, and it was so funny to see. I was about to go over and ask him a question, but I thought no it's too early lol

I would guess if SL gets the axe, he would be cashing his check and flying to So Cal

Cool story bro

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 2
  • Downvote 1

I used to see McCarney walking shirtless in that neighborhood across from the cinemark 14 off wind river ln. I rolled my window down one day to say hi to him and he smiled and waved. My then young kids laughed their asses off (continued for about an hour after the encounter because of his old man shirtless tan). I had to roll my window up real quick so McCarney wouldn’t think we were harassing him. 

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Maybe he was wearing his big ol' ring and it was making him lean to one side.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

Maybe he was wearing his big ol' ring and it was making him lean to one side.

His big ole ring from FLORIDA. Have I told you about my national championship at Florida? It was almost as cherished as my time at Iowa, speaking of Iowa, Hayden Fry coached at Iowa and we're great friends. In fact, I love Iowa and Florida more than most presidential candidates do.

• Haha 1