Kade Renfro

MeanGreen2019

There is only one way to increase your star rating as a North Texas commit, that is by taking visits and getting offers elsewhere. I think you guys are a little too worried about this deal. I think he is just trying to up his rating to help us in recruiting and to get access to other better players to join him at NT.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

There is only one way to increase your star rating as a North Texas commit, that is by taking visits and getting offers elsewhere. I think you guys are a little too worried about this deal. I think he is just trying to up his rating to help us in recruiting and to get access to other better players to join him at NT.

I mean it is concerning that he's taking an official visit on our Homecoming. I have a bad feeling that he's slipping out of our grasp

• Eye Roll 1

9 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I mean it is concerning that he's taking an official visit on our Homecoming. I have a bad feeling that he's slipping out of our grasp

I don’t think our homecoming means jack to him at this point in his life. On top of that, he like many others, has no interest in watching UTEP. Perhaps this was the only weekend UCF could accommodate him.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

You are trying exceptionally hard to spin this. NO one thinks that way as a recruit. I don't like to be the downer, but if it smells like fish, looks like fish, and flops like fish, it's probably not steak bro.

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Udomann said:

You are trying exceptionally hard to spin this. NO one thinks that way as a recruit. I don't like to be the downer, but if it smells like fish, looks like fish, and flops like fish, it's probably not steak bro.

So you are saying no recruit cares about their star rating?

2 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

So you are saying no recruit cares about their star rating?

If you're committed you aren't trying to play the star game. If you are then you aren't doing it to lure others to north texas unfortunately. Thats all imaginary. Kade wants a better opportunity. It's his right to try.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2

2 hours ago, Udomann said:

If you're committed you aren't trying to play the star game. If you are then you aren't doing it to lure others to north texas unfortunately. Thats all imaginary. Kade wants a better opportunity. It's his right to try.

It’s not about commitment. Kids these days are hyper-aware of their self-image/brand and, in my observation, love finding ways to elevate it.

it took me a while to understand it. It is what it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, greenminer said:

It’s not about commitment. Kids these days are hyper-aware of their self-image/brand and, in my observation, love finding ways to elevate it.

it took me a while to understand it. It is what it is.

You just made me feel old.

Even 2 1/3 kids and a harpy wife couldn't even do that.

I do no like you.

😉

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1