Projected Littrell post game comments after Charlotte loss

Coach Andy Mac

11 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

That's great and all. And I see you being the pep squad leader for SL and this administration. But the offense, of which you named 4 players we are 'hurting' by not having, scored 38 points while putting up 550 yards of offense. The defense...Should've damn recruited better. You don't just get a pass because you lost players from the year before when you are going into your FIFTH year of recruiting. That's bogus. That is behind us. And even if you must bring it up, great. But we were playing CHARLOTTE. This loss falls squarely on the defense, Reffet or SL, whoever. But they shit the bed. 

I agree. This does fall squarely on Refd and the defensive coaches. I am not going to rehash my post from two weeks ago regarding what SL inherited here and what he had to overcome but recruiting is now on the upswing and outside of catching lightening in a bottle with Bussey and Fine in his first class, the talent on this team is very young and underclassmen.   The staff has been raided heavily the past couple of years with last year being the heaviest.  Not his pep squad leader, just someone that has looked at the program realistically. 

8 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Post game interview on KNTU was the shortest I think I’ve heard.   Not enough material to get a good score on Coach Speak Bingo.

It was like a short speech. Also the sideline reporter Zac Babb said, "The Mean Green seemed more energized than they have this year.. A lot more jumping around, and a lot of chatter." 

I call BS. Sure you can be "energized", but overall that was the most flat game I've seen. Not as bad as SMU, but pretty bad