Projected Littrell post game comments after Charlotte loss

Coach Andy Mac

Here is the printed part of his post-game comments from the official site:

"We've got to stick together and find out ways to improve and get better," Littrell said. "We've got to, you know, man up on whatever we have to as players, as coaches and try to figure out how to win these games because that's very disappointing. That should never happen. Ultimately, it's on me. I'm the leader of this group. We've got to step up and everybody has to be manning up to lift themselves. We've got to do better."

The usual meaningless coach speak drivel delivered after every loss.  I really don't know what a coach could say after such a pitiful performance.  

Baker has got a royal mess on his hands.  He better find some solutions, or his career will go down the strain as quickly as Littrell's.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, GrandGreen said:

"... Ultimately, it's on me. I'm the leader of this group. We've got to step up and everybody has to be manning up to lift themselves. We've got to do better."

You know what to do. Man up and do it already!

Reeder gets a pass. He's first year FBS. But Reffett has proven he's not the guy. Pull up them man britches and show us you're serious

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, GrandGreen said:

"We've got to stick together and find out ways to improve and get better," Littrell said. "We've got to, you know, man up on whatever we have to as players, as coaches and try to figure out how to win these games because that's very disappointing. That should never happen. Ultimately, it's on me. I'm the leader of this group. We've got to step up and everybody has to be manning up to lift themselves. We've got to do better."

The usual meaningless coach speak drivel delivered after every loss.  I really don't know what a coach could say after such a pitiful performance.  

Baker has got a royal mess on his hands.  He better find some solutions, or his career will go down the strain as quickly as Littrell's.  

Baker helped make this mess. This mess, as you sort of imply, didn't fall in his lap. He was one of the main architects of it. 

As for SL's post game comments....

blah blah blah GIF

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Baker helped make this mess. This mess, as you sort of imply, didn't fall in his lap. He was one of the main architects of it. 

Don't know how you got I implied that, because it is certainly not there.  Baker is responsible for it all. 

blah blah blah GIF

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

blah blah blah GIF

Not really if you are being realistic. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Travis said:

Reeder does not get a pass. Not with who we had returning. 

Who?  Bussey?  Out with an ACL injury. Smith?  Hasn’t been healthy all year. Plantin the big transfer?  Hasn’t been healthy and we’ve done better with him out of the line up. Torrey?  Now out for who knows how long. Siggers?  Came out of nowhere and then got hurt. These team was overrated coming back this year. The loss of Ejiya, Garner, Hall and Brooks has wrecked this defense. Muhammad is solid but overrated.   Losing Jordan Roberts at CB has hurt more than many will ever admit. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Who?  Bussey?  Out with an ACL injury. Smith?  Hasn’t been healthy all year. Plantin the big transfer?  Hasn’t been healthy and we’ve done better with him out of the line up. Torrey?  Now out for who knows how long. Siggers?  Came out of nowhere and then got hurt. These team was overrated coming back this year. The loss of Ejiya, Garner, Hall and Brooks has wrecked this defense. Muhammad is solid but overrated.   Losing Jordan Roberts at CB has hurt more than many will ever admit. 

That's great and all. And I see you being the pep squad leader for SL and this administration. But the offense, of which you named 4 players we are 'hurting' by not having, scored 38 points while putting up 550 yards of offense. The defense...Should've damn recruited better. You don't just get a pass because you lost players from the year before when you are going into your FIFTH year of recruiting. That's bogus. That is behind us. And even if you must bring it up, great. But we were playing CHARLOTTE. This loss falls squarely on the defense, Reffet or SL, whoever. But they shit the bed. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, UNTLifer said:

If you look at the state of the program when SL and Baker arrived, what they had to either overcome or establish and what was likely to happen this year and maybe next. 

I think the mess the previous poster was referring to was the mess of the contract situation that has been self inflicted with the little help of fat Jimmy. I mean damn man, SL is about to enter his 5th offseason. And he's reeling and dropping games that are unforgivable, again. Like, in your honest opinion, what year do we draw the line in the sand? 

Side note: His heralded classes that are being clamored for = very minimal quality at OL/DL. 

He will must go JUCO AND transfers to pull his ass out of this mess. There is no other way around it. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Outside of our home opener, our offense has looked shaky for much of it. Even when we had a healthy team. There should be no excuses for reeder. 

• Upvote 1