WE DESERVED TO LOSE

peanuts104

2 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

The offense didn't deserve to lose. 

The defense was even worse than usual.  Nothing is good on the defensive side; but it is hard imagine a defensive backfield that could be worse than NT's group.  

No better illustration of the problem of prematurely handing out extended contracts.  

Mason Fine doesn't deserve getting this sh--tastic defensive effort after what he's done.  This is just sickening.

Just now, meaniegreenie said:

Mason Fine doesn't deserve getting this sh--tastic defensive effort after what he's done.  This is just sickening.

I feel bad saying it, because I adore everything mason is as our QB and leader, but he probably should have transferred last year, for his sake. Loyalty is a fickle thing. You give your all, but you don't get much back. This years team may have ruined his NFL shot.

I'm just glad to have seen him play for us again and put on a show.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 7

I just had this feeling like we were going to give the game away...and we did. Im starting to sense that the players have the same mindset because it keeps happening over and over! We were lucky to win last week!...I don’t think you can recover from this. 

5 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

I just had this feeling like we were going to give the game away...and we did. Im starting to sense that the players have the same mindset because it keeps happening over and over! We were lucky to win last week!...I don’t think you can recover from this. 

Feels a lot like Todd Dodge days. Get up early and then fall apart to crap teams.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Sad 1

Just now, southsideguy said:

Last week I ask if it was possible to get out next years game against A&M and I got down votes.  Anyone change their mind?   A&M could put a 100 on our defense if they keep their foot on the gas.   Then we will have to play the second half😢

Oh they definitely need to finagle us out of that game. That is supposed to be Dumbos 'breakout' season and probably our meltdown season. Doesn't seem to be good timing, at all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

DC needs to go! Also concerned how we keep coming out so flat.... this team has no excitement. They keep talking about how close this team is but I don’t see the excitement from this team. Not sure why but the team is flat. Littrell needs to diagnose and fix whatever the issue may be. Hopefully a head coach earning $1.8M/yr knows his team enough to nip it in the bud!

Yeah listening to it on the radio at about 6 this morning I said, go to sleep. turn this off now. Mooney had just got his kick blocked and next thing you know Charlotte is at our 29. I opted to preserve my few hours of peaceful sleep without Trying to shed anger vibes before nodding off.

Slept like a baby, but still a disastrous season. We are like in total rebuild mode. Not sure how this happened. Hello Miners🙂

GMG