***OFFICIAL UNT vs CHARLOTTE FAN IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

I bring you these comments on our DL group from both HC Seth Littrell and defensive line coach Marc Yellock from this spring. Both of them thought there was no issue with this group. Does it not make you question their talent evaluation skills while watching us get bulldozed from a 2-5 Charlotte offensive line.

“That’s an exciting group,” UNT coach Seth Littrell said. “We need to get a couple of guys back healthy. That will give us more depth, but I have been pleased with how that group has come on.”

“I like our pieces,” Yellock said. “They can make you scratch your head sometimes. That comes with youth and inexperience. They are athletic. I have been really impressed with how they understand the scheme and what to do. Now it’s a matter of being consistent.”

• Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1