***OFFICIAL UNT vs CHARLOTTE FAN IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

2 minutes ago, edcollopy said:

Another year of lost fan support. I hate that our fans and students are so fragile, not that I can blame any of us. I hate that each loss means we won’t get shit for fans. Again, can’t blame them after all the good crowds see heartbreaking losses.  

If you aren’t playing meaningful ball, this is true for pretty much every team in the group of five and plenty of schools that do not play in the Big 10 or SEC... to an extent. 

• Eye Roll 1

But look at the bright side.....

We scored 38 points

We accumulated 555 Yards

We gained 28 first downs

I mean.....it’s OFFENSE. We’re Tee’ing It High And Letting It Fly.  

Defense is boring.  Who cares about defense when you have fun, exciting offense.

Lets recruit another extra 18 recievers.  Keep throwing it!  

THROW THROW THROW!!!!

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Just now, greensleeves said:

What did Seth say after the game? I watched the game ( I mean the dumpster fire) on that horrible ESPN- (not plus) but they just cut away

after the games so I didn't get to hear his post game interview. 

At least on my end, every time they asked Set a question, till almost the end, the "microphone" was not working ... no sound

17 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

But look at the bright side.....

We scored 38 points

We accumulated 555 Yards

We gained 28 first downs

I mean.....it’s OFFENSE. We’re Tee’ing It High And Letting It Fly.  

Defense is boring.  Who cares about defense when you have fun, exciting offense.

Lets recruit another extra 18 recievers.  Keep throwing it!  

THROW THROW THROW!!!!

Rick

3rd and 6.....we threw and the incompletion killed the clock before the 52 yarder.

They scored with 18 seconds left.  

Run the ball twice or punt and pin them deep instead of throwing on 3rd down and they never would have had the time left to win it.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Can't wait to hear the kool-aide drinkers support Seth if he does not make coaching changes.

Everything that has been invested the past few years into this program and this is by far Seth's worst team

Kool-Ade? I think most right now are ready to drink that shee’at Jim Jones mixed up in Guyana! 😆

We need Coach/‘Recruiters’ like La Tech seems to have mastered the art of accomplishing. 

Honestly,  when is the last time we had so ineffective a defense that couldn’t stop hot butter running off a waffle from a Waffle House Grand Slam?  (I know, one terrible analogy). 🙄

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I can't believe all the people downvoting anti Seth and anti Reffertt posts.  Serious Homers on this board.

Who's going to mention Portland State first?

Seriously. Make any critical comment on anything about this team, expect a downvote. The homers wearing green tinted glasses on this board can almost make it impossible to be real. But hey "At least this team isn't Portland State bad." Bullshit, given the resources available to these coaches and players, media hype, and pre-season expectations, this is a disaster. These coaches just got a massive pay bump only for them to go out every game and have this team ill-prepared and losing to the bottom of the barrel in our conference. The play calling on both sides of the ball has been atrocious and these players are quitting on these coaches. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

So... where we at? Give me 5. I accept this is an average team this year. I’m disappointed for sure..

083483B8-B8CE-4393-B6C5-8307EFF5CBD3.jpeg

1. It's ok, SMU has 75 transfer students from the p5, There must be something wrong with them

2. The G*Ddarn refs blew that one. We were so close, if we hadn't missed that stupid field goal!!!!!*!

3. Maybe if we get rid of Reffett we can improve that side and win a few games

4. Mumbles ain't letting anyone go. We've lost all our key playmakers. Poor mason, you deserved better you beautiful bastard

5. Yes, I'll have your cheapest jug of scotch please, it's Game day. no no, the one in the plastic bottle.

See ya next week, jug in hand!

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Udomann said:

1. It's ok, SMU has 75 transfer students from the p5, There must be something wrong with them

2. The G*Ddarn refs blew that one. We were so close, if we hadn't missed that stupid field goal!!!!!*!

3. Maybe if we get rid of Reffett we can improve that side and win a few games

4. Mumbles ain't letting anyone go. We've lost all our key playmakers. Poor mason, you deserved better you beautiful bastard

5. Yes, I'll have your cheapest jug of scotch please, it's Game day. no no, the one in the plastic bottle.

You forgot

0. Don't be worried about that FCS team tearing up our first team D in the second half?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Monkeypox said:

I can't tell you why this season or this loss is it for me after so much garbage the last few decades. Just old I guess. 

Hope. With a chaser of incompetence.

Benford killed me because I thought we were on the cusp of something. And then we obviously weren't... And we flat out refused to fix the situation. 

Anyone who thought/hoped/believed this was going to be a coach and a season to remember (in a positive way) is probably feeling the same way. 

It's never fun to get kicked in the dick. But when your default posture is hands-over-balls and legs together, it doesn't hurt as badly as when you let your guard down and suffer an unguarded shot to the groin. 

New stadium, fourth year coach, new IPF?

Same D line recruiting. Look at the last 2 classes & tell me where the help is coming from. Blame the DC, blame the whole damn staff. They have proven they can’t bring in front seven talent. Won’t get better anytime soon.

But hey we’ve got 18 WRs.