***OFFICIAL UNT vs CHARLOTTE FAN IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Harry

Just now, El Paso Eagle said:

Can't wait to hear the kool-aide drinkers support Seth if he does not make coaching changes.

Everything that has been invested the past few years into this program and this is by far Seth's worst team

Probably more has been invested in this program in the last 5 yrs (excluding the stadium) than in the history of the program and we SUCK!

• Upvote 1

Can't wait to hear the kool-aide drinkers support Seth if he does not make coaching changes.

Everything that has been invested the past few years into this program and this is by far Seth's worst team

Again I ask without Mason Fine what makes him so great here at UNT?  Is he a great recruiter?  Great offensive X and O guy?   Without Harrell and 2 years of scouting the rest of the conference knows how to get crucial stops against this team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mike Jackson said:

Again I ask without Mason Fine what makes him so great here at UNT?  Is he a great recruiter?  Great offensive X and O guy?   Without Harrell and 2 years of scouting the rest of the conference knows how to get crucial stops against this team.

Honestly we all made GH the bad guy. Without him, UNT football has been shit. SL may be the problem. Definitely not what we thought he was. He rode GH and others to an almost 2 million dollar salary. I don't blame GH, Joel F, , and other coaches for leaving. They bring the success and SL gets the raises.

• Thanks 2

Another year of lost fan support. I hate that our fans and students are so fragile, not that I can blame any of us. I hate that each loss means we won’t get shit for fans. Again, can’t blame them after all the good crowds see heartbreaking losses.  It’s a never ending cycle of embarrassment. We never changed a fu*cking thing about our defense in the second half. Bring the kitchen sink and see if you get lucky with a turnover, but sitting back and getting torched is horseshit

Edited by edcollopy
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Y’all.

Y’all.

We went from expectations of winning C-USA to serious jeopardy of completely missing a bowl altogether.

What happened?!?

Found out GH helped more than most want to think

Came to understand that Reff is very likely why Seth is not coaching at KS this year

Pissed as hell, but I still believe Seth is a very good coach; but good Head Coaches need good coordinators. 

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 3

Found out GH helped more than most want to think

Came to understand that Reff is very likely why Seth is not coaching at KS this year

Pissed as hell, but I still believe Seth is a very good coach; but good Head Coaches need good coordinators. 

Good head coaches don’t lose to Charlotte. I had one foot off the Seth train after these last 3-4 games. Now I’m completely out. I was thinking we had a realistic possibility of turning this thing around to get to 7-5 and a bowl game. No way we get a bowl game now. 

Im interested in Seth’s response and I’m interested to see if Wren says anything.