Path to the Championship : Week 9

ADLER

These are the games this week that can potentially have an impact on North Texas and our Quest for the CUSA Title

trophy.jpg?w=816

ESPN Week 9 CUSA Schedule (click here)

North Texas (2-1 CUSA) at Charlotte 

Southern Miss (2-1 CUSA) at Rice

La Tech (3-0 CUSA) at UTEP

FAU (2-1 CUSA) at ODU 

WKU (4-0 CUSA) at Marshall (2-1 CUSA)

UAB (3-1 CUSA) has the week off

***All other teams have at least 2 CUSA losses.***

Viewing Options

2019 Conference USA Standings

TEAM CONF OVR
Western Kentucky 4-0 5-2
Marshall 2-1 4-3
Florida Atlantic 2-1 4-3
Florida International 2-2 4-3
Middle Tennessee 1-2 2-5
Charlotte 0-3 2-5
Old Dominion 0-3 1-6
TEAM CONF OVR
Louisiana Tech 3-0 6-1
UAB 3-1 6-1
Southern Mississippi 2-1 4-3
North Texas 2-1 3-4
UTSA 2-2 3-4
UTEP 0-3 1-5
Rice 0-3 0-7

Edited by ADLER
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

8 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

What we need right now is for Southern Miss to lose another game.  This week’s game against Rice is probably not going to get it done.  

Southern Miss has a tough remaining schedule. Losing another conference game is very possible.

DATE OPPONENT TIME    
Sat, Oct 26
@RiceRice
12:00 PM    
Sat, Nov 9
vsUABUAB
2:30 PM    
Sat, Nov 16
@UTSAUTSA
5:00 PM    
Sat, Nov 23 2:30 PM    
Sat, Nov 30 2:30 PM    
  • Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

yeah, we have to win our games more than anything, we can't be concerned about other teams.

I am optimistic that this team is starting to put things together though, i just hope we can keep moving the ball and finishing off drives to relieve some pressure from the D.

47 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

yeah, we have to win our games more than anything, we can't be concerned about other teams.

I am optimistic that this team is starting to put things together though, i just hope we can keep moving the ball and finishing off drives to relieve some pressure from the D.

This point is a big deal we need to figure out as a team... so many times this year our D has made a big stop or goal line stand only to have the offense go 3 and out or turnover the ball...

If we can move the ball down the field... i like our chances against anyone in CUSA

55 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Of course we need to focus our own desired goals and overcoming the challenges ahead, but it's certainly worthwhile to review the status of others competing against us for that same goal.