‘21 OT Jeremiah Crawford - Butler CC

97and03

On 10/23/2019 at 10:52 AM, southsideguy said:

Any decent o line or d line men have to know that have a great shot at starting here next year.  I don't think anyone job is safe on the line.   

I'd say Manase is pretty much locked in to start at one of the Guard spots, but otherwise you're right.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Hope we are still in on this  young man.  A new OL coach would do wonders to helping with the recruiting.  I would assume these young men would like to know who will be coaching their specific position.

Even without spring ball, I think Crawford would come in and be a starting tackle pretty easily. Getting a guy who would either be your best or second best tackle on your roster and has 3 years of eligibility left seems like a no brainer for a new o-line coach trying to get a good group that he can grow.

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 9:36 AM, UNTLifer said:

He is now listed as a 2021 offer.

Hate to speculate, but that could very well be a grades issue where he did not get enough classes passed to be ready this year. 

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
59 minutes ago, greenminer said:

All these options and he chooses TN? Has he seen what their athletic program is going through right now? I'm assuming he has, which makes this choice strange to me.

He probably got the Big Mac bag full of cash and not just the dollar menu bag.