Charlotte 10/26 Predictions...and go!

Philip Ferguson

I must be missing something but we are only favored by 3.5 points.  I would have thought we would be double digit favorites.  Sounds like Vegas has finally caught on that our defense isn't going to get any better.  But I'd take us -3.5 all day.  I just don't think Charlotte is any good, at all.  UNT 38 / Charlotte 24

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, StealthEagle84 said:

I must be missing something but we are only favored by 3.5 points.  I would have thought we would be double digit favorites.  Sounds like Vegas has finally caught on that our defense isn't going to get any better.  But I'd take us -3.5 all day.  I just don't think Charlotte is any good, at all.  UNT 38 / Charlotte 24

Untitled.png

We are not in the mentality to think we are better or too good. Old Dominion last year showed that anything can happen. We also need to get our first road win this season. I’m thinking UNT 41 Charlotte 21

2 hours ago, StealthEagle84 said:

I must be missing something but we are only favored by 3.5 points. 

It's a road game.

Home games: 3-1, average score: 38.5 - 27.5 (+11)

Road Games: 0-3, average score: 23.7 - 39.0  (-15.3)

Hard to trust this team on the road until they win on the road.   I think they will, but it will be close. 

21 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Did you used to post here under a different handle?  Maybe a handle that started with our Alma Mater’s initials & ended with a number between 89 & 91?

Nay. I'm new blood mostly on the forums. I've just lost faith in Sir grumps-a-lot. But, been a decade long fan of UNT football. And I'll be one ten years from now. So, GMG!

*Edit: by new, only minorly posting over a few years. decided to ramp up my angst this year

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cerebus said:

It's a road game.

Home games: 3-1, average score: 38.5 - 27.5 (+11)

Road Games: 0-3, average score: 23.7 - 39.0  (-15.3)

Hard to trust this team on the road until they win on the road.   I think they will, but it will be close. 

charlotte is averaging 43 points per home game

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

Mean Green-45

49ers-34

Fine distributes the ball to multiple receivers.  Darden, Shorter, and Lawrence do the majority of the damage.  Not sure of the health of our RB's, but they give us enough balance to scare their defense with the play action.  Our defense makes some key stops at the end of the game to seal the victory!

• Upvote 1