CFN Mid-season Head Coach Rankings

letsgiveacheer

14 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Or they're wealthy aging folks who just want their name on a building and their Estate Tax liability to be as close to or below the $11m threshold as possible.  I'd rather give a few million to UNT football and take a deduction while I'm living than let the IRS steal from my estate after I kick the bucket.

I tend to think they would have donated either way.  It's also more of Wren and the UNT Pres being more effective at getting money from donors (look at the huge University giving increases this year, even without the G Brint contribution) than RV was.  Its probably not because Seth woo'ed them with his normal Coach Taylor Friday Night Lights impressions.

Do you bother to read the junk you write?

15 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I tend to think they would have donated either way.  It's also more of Wren and the UNT Pres being more effective at getting money from donors (look at the huge University giving increases this year, even without the G Brint contribution) than RV was.  Its probably not because Seth woo'ed them with his normal Coach Taylor Friday Night Lights impressions.

Methinks one of UNT’s Big Donors were long time friends with the Littrell family of Oklahoma.  

GMG!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Methinks one of UNT’s Big Donors were long time friends with the Littrell family of Oklahoma.  

GMG!

Which has benefited the program tremendously over the last four years despite our disappointment this season.

We got worse in all 3 phases. The offense is the most disappointing to me. It is like Reeder came in and said “look how smart I am” with his 3 TD pass plays to Pirtle and then he proceeds to shit the moneybag except for some bright spots from Tre Siggers and maybe a couple others. I have faith Seth will figure something out but it sure sucks right now.

23 hours ago, Udomann said:

The future of CFB head coaching ladies and gentlemen....

I want to see the guy succeed. But he's just getting blown out by other coaches and staffs.

Kiffin and baby briles blew by him year one.

UAB blew it straight out the door last year. sure, they had a bunch of old men on the team.

Sonny and the Hyundai boys blew right by this year.

We keep getting told it gets better. It ain't getting better.

Gotta ask...Why the Beaver in your Avatar??

Edited by Got5onIt

31 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

Gotta ask...Why the Beaver in your Avatar??

Mostly uninteresting story, played a game call Ark and my online footprint from that was developed around a religion to prehistoric beavers (casteroides). Even had the whole pantheon set up. Just kinda stuck with my other online circles and it's been my go-to avatar since

What's the lesson here kids? Don't play RPGS. Not even once. They rot your brain