The band

Andrew

Folks, this current version of the Green Brigade is what I've been begging-griping-pleading about for at least 15 years....if not longer. They have ENERGY, ENTHUSIASM, AND (believe it or not) REAL SCHOOL SPIRIT!!! 

I still think that 450 members is a bit unwieldy, and their march around before the game is not much of an improvement from the previous bands,  but they have surprised me with their on-field marching/movement.  They are still early in their (new) development, but as most college coaches would say they are "still making adjustments". 

Well done Fessor Cook!

NOW if the cheerleaders would/could just get their shit together.

• Upvote 5

I do like that they picked up some of Houston’s rituals of playing right up to the snap. They mix up the routines too. I do miss the North Texas fight chant on 3rd downs but overall very happy with the renewed energy.  They are finding creative ways to showcase themselves connect with fans and enhance the in game experience. 

Go Green Brigade

GMG