***OFFICIAL MUTS vs. UNT Game Thread***

letsgiveacheer

7 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I don’t recall Brammer ever playing TE here, & he had lots of run last year playing behind Murray at LT.  He actually overtook Murray for a few starts because Murray was underachieving, then Murray was re-inserted because Brammer’s play was so poor.  

I’m not saying he’s the only problem on OL (& that incriminates someone else rhyming with ‘Bangston’), but his man is coming around his kickout about half the time & Fine has a man bearing down at his chest (or his back if the play is going the other way).  Of course, Mason’s a tough gamer, so he’s gonna stand in there & make the throw, but then he gets plastered.  

I’m just tired of seeing Fine on the ground after not having more than 2 seconds to throw... meanwhile, MTSU’s dude has 3-4 seconds to throw or choose to run.

High school tight end.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, CardsKepin said:

I'll be making my first trip to Apogee from out of state for the UTEP Game.  

How is parking?

1/4 of old Fouts area was full of cars.  Costs $20 to park there though.  

Until we are selling out games, would it be too much to ask to sell GA tickets for $5 and offer free parking?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, GoMeanGreen1999 said:

1/4 of old Fouts area was full of cars.  Costs $20 to park there though.  

Until we are selling out games, would it be too much to ask to sell GA tickets for $5 and offer free parking?

Gotta pay the coaches salary. Sorry.....

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, CardsKepin said:

I'll be making my first trip to Apogee from out of state for the UTEP Game.  

How is parking?

Blue lot was letting in paying cars this game for $30. They often are turning them away because they assume all the blue pass holders will show.  It appears they weren't too hopeful.

If Orange Lot (Fouts) is now $20, I'd easily pay an extra $10 not to have to hike across the bridge across 35.  There's also the grass lot on the other side of Bonnie Brae from the front stadium entrance. It wasn't very full, not sure what they charge for that one.

The Black and Green lots also were conspicuously empty only an hour prior to the game.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Lol. Damn shame. 1.8M. Our return on that is pretty harsh. 

B.S.  It is called paying the going rate. We asked for it for years, now our AD steps up and people want free. For a college football game, $10 for a GA ticket and some more for parking is inexpensive. Don’t want to pay for parking?  Find a spot on campus and walk. 

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1