***OFFICIAL MUTS vs. UNT Game Thread***

letsgiveacheer

I never post during a game, and I really hate singling out a single player, but I’m extremely frustrated with Brammer’s play.

IMO, that single change (Mayfield/Brammer) is the biggest reason for the OL woes, & he’s gonna get Fine killed.   He is CONSTANTLY beat, & gives about 75% effort on just about every play.

Hes had lots of opportunities to get better & it’s not happening.  Surely Parish or someone else can do better.

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Being an NT fan is like being a battered wife. Every year we say we're done, and the team says, "No, we'll be better, we promise.". And we get sucked back in only to repeat the process. 

It’s as bad as when Saddam somehow convinced Satan that he had changed and was no longer a sandy little butthole.

1 hour ago, mgfan said:

Pillow fight of the week! 

I mean, Rice & UTSA...

1 hour ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Do we have another center? The snapping has been awful all year and is ruining the flow of our plays.

Absolute truth. I’ve lost count how many times Mason has had to recover from a bad snap this year. Atrocious.

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

No, we were the lesser loser. That was hard to watch. 

Good thing we make great adjustments at the half..... well maybe this week we will

Anyone who was in the stadium for that first half was the greatest loser.

1 hour ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Van Morrison???????

I hate the Green Brigade

They played Giacchino. They can do no wrong.

Just now, BigWillie said:

Not sure why you guys are downvoting me for being sarcastic that we are in a dog fight with another 2-4 team. 

I mean really, step back and think about this. We are at home, MT is trying to find their identity. This is frustrating for the highest paid coach in CUSA.

Yes this team is the worst since Coach Mc

• Upvote 1