OT - TRYING TO WATCH NFL GAMES

El Paso Eagle

12 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Just wondering, for those who down voted (and that's fine); do you like the penalties, or the announcers kissing up to players better? Or both?

I hate both. I'm a big Chiefs fan, but all of the ass kissing ESPN and others are doing to Mahomes is getting old. I'm just glad Beth Mowins doesn't call our games😂

• Upvote 2

Just now, Udomann said:

Cowboys are pulling a mean green and tanking the season to get the coaching staff fired. Only Dallas could make the Jets look good. Only unt could make SMISS loom like Alabama.

Why must I choose to love the losers?

Looking like Dak should have signed that extension after week 2

3 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Cowboys are pulling a mean green and tanking the season to get the coaching staff fired. Only Dallas could make the Jets look good. Only unt could make SMISS loom like Alabama.

Why must I choose to love the losers?

Oh no Jerry loves Garret

• Upvote 1

Just now, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Oh no Jerry loves Garret

I hope this becomes Garrett's Portland State and they hang 50 on us. He was given a fair chance for too long. I want something to hope for the future of our sports. Hey.... Maybe maverick will have a good.... Sorry. Sorry. I cant even finish typing that. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Udomann said:

I hope this becomes Garrett's Portland State and they hang 50 on us. He was given a fair chance for too long. I want something to hope for the future of our sports. Hey.... Maybe maverick will have a good.... Sorry. Sorry. I cant even finish typing that. 

Lol watch the Mavs make the playoffs

• Haha 1

This was quite possibly the worst sports weekend for the Dallas area fan/UNT alum. Stars lose again and drop to 1-4-1, Cowboys lose for the third week in a row to a winless team and we all know happened Saturday night. All while the Astros are playing to go to the World Series. Does it get any worse than this?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Mab2015 said:

This was quite possibly the worst sports weekend for the Dallas area fan/UNT alum. Stars lose again and drop to 1-4-1, Cowboys lose for the third week in a row to a winless team and we all know happened Saturday night. All while the Astros are playing to go to the World Series. Does it get any worse than this?

October 26:  UNT loses to Charlotte, Stars lose to Penguins.  October 27:  Mavs lose to Blazers.  October 28:  Cowboys lose to Bills.  And the final kick in the nuts from the weekend:  Astros win the World Series 😩😩😩

16 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

This crap is getting unwatchable -

Between Referee's becoming the focal point calling so many penalties (yes I know they happen but a holding 20 yards away from a run has no impact) 

AND

Announcers almost acting like publicist and all but gushing over the players

I was at the Chiefs - Texans game yesterday. Talk about unwatchable. 21 penalties for 150 yards. There was zero flow to the game and when you throw in 5 turnovers, I saw people sleeping there.  

15 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I hate both. I'm a big Chiefs fan, but all of the ass kissing ESPN and others are doing to Mahomes is getting old. I'm just glad Beth Mowins doesn't call our games😂

He looked bad yesterday. I know he is hurt, but his only strategy these days is run around a bit, throw it up and hope someone catches it. First Chiefs touchdown should have been an interception had 'Reek not ripped the ball out of the DB's hands. Some fans I talked to also noticed he is crying more about getting hit. I always called his sophomore slump

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mab2015 said:

Ask Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Texas, Texas State and UTSA that question.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NT93 said:

October 26:  UNT loses to Charlotte, Stars lose to Penguins.  October 27:  Mavs lose to Blazers.  October 28:  Cowboys lose to Bills.  And the final kick in the nuts from the weekend:  Astros win the World Series 😩😩😩

I remember it well. I almost put my fist through the TV that day. Astros winning the World Series was the final kick in the nuts because it happened so slowly and was the last thing I watched that night. To make matters worse, I lived in Houston that day, had to wake up at 3 for work the next morning, and couldn't sleep because neighbors all around me were shooting off fireworks in the middle of the night to celebrate. 

1 hour ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

I was at the Chiefs - Texans game yesterday. Talk about unwatchable. 21 penalties for 150 yards. There was zero flow to the game and when you throw in 5 turnovers, I saw people sleeping there.  

He looked bad yesterday. I know he is hurt, but his only strategy these days is run around a bit, throw it up and hope someone catches it. First Chiefs touchdown should have been an interception had 'Reek not ripped the ball out of the DB's hands. Some fans I talked to also noticed he is crying more about getting hit. I always called his sophomore slump

Unlike Mason, Mahomes is having that season. Also the Chiefs O line is banged up really bad, and Mahomes has been getting hit more often. Now Fine gets hit multiple times a game, but that irrelevant