If this season is done.....

TheColonyEagle

I don’t think anyone expected to see such a regression in “all three phases of the game“ 😓......this team was favored to win the west and a trendy pick to really make a leap. So much hype. It makes me sick that it was all BS. 

• Upvote 7

Just now, FirefightnRick said:

This might be a good time to sit down and read the directions on how to turn this damn thing on?

465B8D04-2B1E-46D4-A1EE-37E1982B7956.jpeg.b1334535cdf64cc022ae18a7d5f99977.jpeg

Rick

We're going to need to pull an SMU if we want to be a contender in the conference next year.  I'm just talking generally, I don't necessarily think we need to bring in a QB like Buchele.  Depending on how things shake out, we may get a good look at what was waiting behind Fine...unfortunately.  I do think Bean, Aune, and Kason all have talent to start, it's just a matter of who is the best fit.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

This might be a good time to sit down and read the directions on how to turn this damn thing on?

465B8D04-2B1E-46D4-A1EE-37E1982B7956.jpeg.b1334535cdf64cc022ae18a7d5f99977.jpeg

Rick

Maybe @Brett Vito will slip this into a question to SL when the timing is right. My bet? Is that SL's answer will be something along the lines of, "burpity burp - - - relationships with high school coaches - - - mumble - mumble". 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Maybe @Brett Vito will slip this into a question to SL when the timing is right. My bet? Is that SL's answer will be something along the lines of, "burpity burp - - - relationships with high school coaches - - - mumble - mumble". 

He has done a good job at recruiting.  I think this season's issues are matters of coaching.  Shorter, White, and Hair-Griffin have all flashed at WR, but not consistently.  The lack of consistency in my mind is coaching, not talent.  Also, there has been obvious confusion on offense and it seems like a lot of the receivers don't know the route trees very well.  Again, this is an issue of coaching in my mind.  I just can't decide if it's Reeder, Littrell or both.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1