***Official UNT vs. Southern Miss Gameday Thread***

Coach Andy Mac

Just now, Udomann said:

Other than bring the worst fbs team up a few ranks, he's outlived his potential. Nothing he's shown rises above average. Sure he made us average. In the worst conference. He peaked. It's time to go.

I can absolutely appreciate where he’s got us. 

but if we want to take the next step. I agree with you 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Looks like they’ve completely given up 6 games into the season 

People don’t understand that this all started last year when Littrell held the fans, the players and the University hostage for almost 4 weeks before the New Mexico Bowl while he negotiated another position at K-State. That’s when the foundation was cracked. Then Harrell is gone. Fine even says he was thinking about leaving. Look at the injuries to key players. You can not do what Littrell did without consequences. Actions will always speak louder than words. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, meangreenbob said:

People don’t understand that this all started last year when Littrell held the fans, the players and the University hostage for almost 4 weeks before the New Mexico Bowl while he negotiated another position at K-State. That’s when the foundation was cracked. Then Harrell is gone. Fine even says he was thinking about leaving. Look at the injuries to key players. You can not do what Littrell did without consequences. Actions will always speak louder than words. 

the office yes GIF

Just now, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

We will be lucky to hit 6.  

This defense is garbage.  And what tilts me even more is when they make a routine tackle a tackle that they are supposed to make they get up and flex and dance.  They spend all their time practicing high fives and dance moves and they play like shit.  

Looking like Texas with our tackling form

1 minute ago, meangreenbob said:

He was never going to KState. 

his agent played UNT

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 3

Who are we bringing in if Seth is let go at the end of the season?  Barring a Portland State like massacre I am 100% against firing mid-season.  Now you bring in a hot recruiting coach who is a Cooridinator for Clemson, OU, Texas or a top SEC team and you have to fire SL mid-season, go for it.  This is very depressing I wasn’t hopeful for a conference title this year but I expected UNT to be still in the hurt in November.  We don’t have the offensive line or defense to compete.  That is more a recruiting issue than an X’s and O’s issue.

2 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

SL and his agent played us for fools last year, and yet some fans on here pretend like he’s doing this for free and isn’t just trying to leverage us for greener pastures. How many contract extensions/modifications has he gotten by using the “well we used to suck” card?

If this is going to be a transactional relationship, fine. We need to expect more on our side of the transaction.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mike Jackson said:

Who are we bringing in if Seth is let go at the end of the season?  Barring a Portland State like massacre I am 100% against firing mid-season.  Now you bring in a hot recruiting coach who is a Cooridinator for Clemson, OU, Texas or a top SEC team and you have to fire SL mid-season, go for it.  This is very depressing I wasn’t hopeful for a conference title this year but I expected UNT to be still in the hurt in November.  We don’t have the offensive line or defense to compete.  That is more a recruiting issue than an X’s and O’s issue.

No no it's X and Os for sure. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

Seth want fire anybody. His ego would be hurt...

If anyone can do the math and paste into a comment what his contract extensions were and the thousands over thousands of dollars we kept throwing at him so we can at least laugh at our misery....

e8a.gif

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Upvote 1