***Official UNT vs. Southern Miss Gameday Thread***

Coach Andy Mac

Bean is one hell of an athlete, but if he is our second best QB then we have depth issues. Terrible mechanics.  I would love to see Aune. 

Speaking of QB’s, what has happened to Martin?  He has just fallen off the depth chart. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seth Littrell beats FCS teams and bad FBS teams

And he gets DESTROYED by everyone else.

it would be one thing if he just maybe lost to them. But he doesn’t. He gets blown out. EVERY TIME. And the USM coaching staff absolutely dominated him.

This coaching staff has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. And they go out and get blown out. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Udomann said:

Team is done for the year. Killing blow tonight. Need to let bean run the show. Fine should sue the staff for loss of future income. 

Litrell has got to go. This is not our future. He's the past now and we have to do better

I don't think Seth needs to go.  He just needs to find better coordinators.

• Upvote 5
  • Skeptical Eagle 2

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

Bean is one hell of an athlete, but if he is our second best QB then we have depth issues. Terrible mechanics.  I would love to see Aune. 

Speaking of QB’s, what has happened to Martin?  He has just fallen off the depth chart. 

Martin is probaby the 4th or 5th string

8 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

What has happened to our team?  

Were Murray and Mayfield that good at OT?

Is our DL unable to get any pressure at all?  Maybe there is a reason our DL and OL coaches are two that haven’t been poached. 

Hamilton is not getting any pressure. Man we miss Hall, Brooks, EJ and Garner.  

Our running plays take way too much time to develop. 

Its weird how we can block pretty well for the run, but when we pass they just olay 

Just now, Mike Jackson said:

I hope Fine is okay.  But with this loss is it too early to consider Fine’s career a wasted opportunity for UNT and this coaching staff?  

1. No conference titles,

2.  no Bowl game wins,

3. no victories over top 25 teams

Yes, absolutely a waste.

Edited by meangreenlax
  • Upvote 2

Just now, GoMeanGreen1999 said:

I don't think Seth needs to go.  He just needs to find better coordinators.

Other than bring the worst fbs team up a few ranks, he's outlived his potential. Nothing he's shown rises above average. Sure he made us average. In the worst conference. He peaked. It's time to go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

For all of you fucking clowns wearing green tinted glasses that initially down voted me, I repeat, heads need to roll. When a team quits on their coaches, that situation is not salvageable 

A lot of people are stuck in the first half of 2018. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, meangreenlax said:

He needs to be fired on Monday. This scheme sucks, there is no game planning, and there are never any successful adjustments. No tolerance for this crap.

Well if we lose to Mtsu and Charlotte, then he should be gone fast. If they give up 30+ to both those teams then Reffett and Reeder are gone. Then we go on to a 6-6 bowl win