UH has issues........

DeepGreen

I wonder if all those people who jumped up and down on the red-shirting players and called them quitters and "what's killing college football" are now go to do the same to Holgerson.  You know, guy who is getting paid $3.7M this year to "let down all the other players who worked so hard for selfish reasons."

3ttNZ9m.gif

5 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

I wonder if all those people who jumped up and down on the red-shirting players and called them quitters and "what's killing college football" are now go to do the same to Holgerson.  You know, guy who is getting paid $3.7M this year to "let down all the other players who worked so hard for selfish reasons."

3ttNZ9m.gif

Sure Holgerson is a pathetic limp dick over-paid coach taking advantage of a rule that the NCAA made for the P5's that is now being exploited.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, untbowler said:

Sure Holgerson is a pathetic limp dick over-paid coach taking advantage of a rule that the NCAA made for the P5's that is now being exploited.

I commend you. 

I don't remember if you bad mouthed any of the players, but if you did, sending them a nice handwritten note would probably go a long way.  🙂

1 hour ago, Cerebus said:

I commend you. 

I don't remember if you bad mouthed any of the players, but if you did, sending them a nice handwritten note would probably go a long way.  🙂

no I tore into King, because he could have chosen to keep playing inspite of the coach and looking at tweets his decision seemed to be much more selfish than just the coach asking him to sit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 2

45 minutes ago, untbowler said:

no I tore into King, because he could have chosen to keep playing inspite of the coach and looking at tweets his decision seemed to be much more selfish than just the coach asking him to sit. 

So, doing what the coach wants = selfish?

Doing what the coach doesn't want = selfish?

1 hour ago, Cerebus said:

So, doing what the coach wants = selfish?

Doing what the coach doesn't want = selfish?

sure whatever works then, how about the AD at UH could have put a stop to this garbage, don't blame players or coach, blame the AD for allowing the coach to give up on a season, even if the game Denton did not look that way. 

• Upvote 2

We were embarrassed. By a g5 team. At home. That benched its best players. On what should have been our best team and season.

There needs to be some accountability for our million dollar man. Not saying we need to fire Seth. But I'd like to see some fire in Seth. Instead it's mumble after mumble of coach speech. I'm not convinced this is college football's future coach. More of a paycheck and a few more bowl losses away from retiring here as our perpetual 6-6 "heck we did ok" coach

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

...And they absolutely crushed us in a tank season. Heads need to roll. #FireReffett #FireBiagi

I understand there are a lot of trolls here, but for the actual posters that down voted or rolled their eyes, please explain why you did that to my comment. A team that just kicked the shit out of us without their best players just openly admitted they are holding their best players for another season and are tanking. Not just that, but we looked lost against them and to me, that's on coaching. What exactly was the game plan against Houston? This is year 3 for some coaches and to go in and look completely lost out there is unacceptable. What defense do people have for actually keeping a coach like Reffett on? 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 5

On 10/11/2019 at 11:01 AM, Salsa_Verde said:

....still beat our ass soooooooo 🤨🤷🏽‍♂️

On 10/11/2019 at 12:32 PM, meaniegreenie said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  Not quite as bad as the PS beating, but still bad.

Couldn't agree more. Are we going back to the old Sunbelt days, when we were king of the dipshits. Only now we're not even King......😠

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

2 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

Couldn't agree more. Are we going back to the old Sunbelt days, when we were king of the dipshits. Only now we're not even King......😠

Problem is we’re still getting out-recruited by a hardy handful who’ve kept us from winning our first ever CUSA football  championship.  Shall I name who those schools are?  One I like to call “the Little Red & Blue Engine Who Could.” 

• Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Problem is we’re still getting out-recruited by a hardy handful who’ve kept us from winning our first ever CUSA football  championship.  Shall I name who those schools are?  One I like to call “the Little Red & Blue Engine Who Could.” 

Why are we constantly told  recruiting is doing so great when it is clearly not?  The recruiting services are total BS. 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

Why are we constantly told  recruiting is doing so great when it is clearly not?  The recruiting services are total BS. 

The recruiting services have started to inflate stars across the board. What use to be the run of the mill 2-star recruit is now typically a 3-star. Just 2 or 3 years ago, when a kid was a 3-star you knew he had 4-5-6 decent offers. A 2-star (before they did whatever they did) would usually have 1-2 offers. Now...they have almost merged these players into one category, 3-star. So it's difficult to differentiate who's who when we're all seemingly now signing a bunch of 3-stars. Stars and offer lists use to be synonymous. Not anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

21 minutes ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

It wasn’t doing great. It was actually horrible if you go by the recruiting services. His first 3 classes were middle to bottom half of CUSA at best. Until the last class. And They’re not contributing yet. 

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, TheColonyEagle said:

It wasn’t doing great. It was actually horrible if you go by the recruiting services. His first 3 classes were middle to bottom half of CUSA at best. Until the last class. And They’re not contributing yet. 

And pretty much all the OL recruits were lower ranked and had no or few few offers 

• Upvote 2