TAMU 9/12/20

Philip Ferguson

Just now, NM Green said:

Man with this team as currently constructed I see 3 maybe 4 clock cleanings. Could be a dark start next year. But I’ll go to Aggie, one of my other favorite teams.

gmg

I think this schedule is still courtesy of RV. I am looking forward to our first schedule without a P5 OOC opponent in 2023. Until we have consistent winning seasons and recruiting success, I don’t see us beating even AAC schools. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

9 minutes ago, NM Green said:

Man with this team as currently constructed I see 3 maybe 4 clock cleanings. Could be a dark start next year. But I’ll go to Aggie, one of my other favorite teams.

gmg

I've never been to College Station, so I'm looking forward to the spectacle if nothing else.  GMG

• Upvote 1

Marriott and Hilton sites are almost entirely booked save for a few gem rates like $345 a night at the College Station Fairfield.  Now that I've booked mine, i'd recommend you check www.hiltonfamilymvp.com for the $89 rate at Hampton Inn College Station.  

Its also possible they haven't opened booking yet for those dates.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely going. Brother was former Corps and VP of Student Body so it'll be nice to experience another Aggie gameday with a different feel to it. 

Also, love that we dont leave the state of texas at all for OOC and really only two games need flights (maybe el paso too) 

Houston Baptist might be an interesting game.... 

• Upvote 1

The Aggie thing isn't for everyone.  My son was an E-2 (mascot company) cadet. 

They are fond of saying, "If you're on the outside looking in, you can't understand it.  If you're on the inside looking out, you can't explain it."

Regardless, there are a bunch of people that it works for.  They're crazy but they back up their insanity with lots of cash.

Get there early and watch "step off" where the Corps of Cadets and the Aggie Marching Band leave from the Corps dorms. 

Beat A & M.  I'll deal with my son later.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2019 at 8:02 PM, NM Green said:

Yell practice on Friday night is fun too. Love Aggieland!

GMG

Yeah keep drinkin the aggy cool aide.  $70M for Jimbo and what do they get in return?  Same ol mediocre team...buncha entitled minded guy cheerleaders...guess we’ll go get an ass wippin from an overrated middle tier G5 SEC team...makes me sick