Unofficial Game thread - Houston

Udomann

Going to spoil the post game press conference for you... ready?

*mumble mumble* houston is a great team *mumble mumble*

we gotta play better in all 3 phases of the game *mumble mumble*

*mumble mumble* and the end of the day, saw some good things but we gotta do better and focus on the next game *mumble mumble*

/seth cashes check

At this point, I've pretty much lost faith in him.

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

Just now, Udomann said:

Going to spoil the post game press conference for you... ready?

*mumble mumble* houston is a great team *mumble mumble*

we gotta play better in all 3 phases of the game *mumble mumble*

*mumble mumble* and the end of the day, saw some good things but we gotta do better and focus on the next game *mumble mumble*

/seth cashes check

At this point, I've pretty much lost faith in him.

mumble mumble, Dana is such a great friend, I am glad to get my ass kicked by such a great guy, besides could not let Dykes be the only one

Just now, mgfan said:

Seth will leave this year and leave us with a quarterback that has no playing experience . We will be screwed next year. Seth knows he is leaving 

Very possible.  If his replacement builds his team through recruiting strong line play,  then we will finally be headed in the right direction.  You have to control the line of scrimmage.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, hickoryhouse said:

Who picks him up playing like this?    You don’t live off of two years ago and no bowl wins.  This is a what have you done for me lately game. 

Chad Morris says you are wrong, it is all about coaching metrics.

Again Manhattan, KS is breathing a big sigh of reief

• Upvote 1

Seth is here next year.  He ain't going anywhere boys after the trends.  You lose every big game.  You don't play D.  You let suspect coaches play calls too long.

There goes attendance the rest of the year.  Poor Wren having to work with this disaster. 

"Nobody rises to low expectations."  Wren needs to get the coaching list dusted off.  He will use it at some point and he needs to implore to Seth that he is impeding the upward trajectory of this program.  Cash the check but you don't get to take the jersey with you. 

North Texas I love.  See you in Hattiesburg.

GMG  

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3