Unofficial Game thread - Houston

Udomann

Just now, ntmeangreen11 said:

They are vastly more talented, no question.

But when a team has this much drama surrounding it the week of the game and still kicks our ass we have problems.

Utah State, Troy, FAU, SMU, will we add Houston to the list?

It looks like we're not really anywhere as near as we thought we were to being ready to step up to the next level

1 minute ago, mgfan said:

Seth needs to go to wal mart and buy a personality.  I was at the tcu gane earlier today and Patterson was chewing ass being up by 21. Seth has " don't give a crap attitude". 

I have been told he is very different in the locker room. But I know what you mean. It would be good for him to get publicly fired up time and again.

Just now, El Paso Eagle said:

Time for Manson to take charge. We need him to be a great QB, not just a really good one

I'd settle for really good at this point...

Edit: I have complete faith in Mason, but this is just a very very extremely totally incredibly bad night so far

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 1

Our future recruiting classes need to be focused on one thing...building our lines.  When we play a quality opponent, we are exposed for our weakness up front on offense and defense.   We have to better compete in the trenches.  As my former coach used to say “Games are won by blocking and tackling.”   We do neither particularly well. 

Edited by Mean Green Fan4Life
  • Upvote 1