Lol unt

shootermcgavin44

2 minutes ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

So it’s just acceptable? Oh ho hum, huge game for the program no need to be on tv. Small time college athletics 

Still didn’t answer my question. I don’t think it’s a matter of whether or not it’s acceptable. It’s logical. Traditional cable stations are on their way out, and casual fans across the country don’t tune in en masse to watch Conference USA games. Streaming makes a lot more sense in 2019. 

And by the way, you didn’t need to create a Facebook account to watch the game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BillySee58 said:

Still didn’t answer my question. I don’t think it’s a matter of whether or not it’s acceptable. It’s logical. Traditional cable stations are on their way out, and casual fans across the country don’t tune in en masse to watch Conference USA games. Streaming makes a lot more sense in 2019. 

And by the way, you didn’t need to create a Facebook account to watch the game.

Espn3 is an easy option for anyone with a smart TV. Why can’t UNT get their streaming games on a legit network 

• Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

Just now, shootermcgavin44 said:

Espn3 is an easy option for anyone with a smart TV. Why can’t UNT get their streaming games on a legit network 

It’s CBS. It’s similar quality (I’d argue better), same accessibility, and if you have a smart TV you can just download the Facebook app and search it and it’s there, without even needing to create an account or pay a subscription. 

CBS Sports network is what channel a lot of CUSA games were on back when cable was King. It’s the same thing, just the modern situation.

• Upvote 2

I love Fine and I am sorry but you can't just let the kid off the hook.  I'm waiting for him to win a BIG game along with Seth.  Mason is and will be loved forever in Mean Green land.  But whether its the coaches or the scheme or the whatever, I look forward to Mason getting through it.  San Antonio is what I loved and will cherish forever from him.  I just wish we had a few more of those when it counts in relation to growing the program. 

This is not a hate on Fine post.  This is a frustration with the program and leaders of the Green post.  Okay, got it out.  At least the beach is across the street. 

GMG

• Upvote 1