North Texas on College GameDay

UNT Texas Hooligan

They featured our game with Houston and talked about what the game was supposed to billed to be (Fine vs King), but naturally the conversation turned to King red-shirting (it got heated btw). I couldn't get a screenshot. If anyone has one, please post it here. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

So, is the game going to be covered by ESPN3 and Stadium?

I missed the segment.  You said it became heated.  Care to give a summary?  I would love to know their thoughts.

Its not on Stadium its on CBSSN Facebook, and why would ESPN3 be covering the game??

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

So, is the game going to be covered by ESPN3 and Stadium?

I missed the segment.  You said it became heated.  Care to give a summary?  I would love to know their thoughts.

As others said, I think it is on Facebook as I haven't seen anything on ESPN so far. And it became heated as they argued the morality of doing what King is doing. Taking a red-shirt to basically call this season "a wash" to try and come back next season with higher hopes. Short summary, a majority of them were against doing it as they felt it was quitting on your team. I think only one of them argued that it is within the rules and their right to do it. Then it branched into the current transfer rules but only briefly before they decided not to go down that slippery slope. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1