3 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I can't figure out if Trump's a moron or if he's the most brilliant criminal master mind in history....

I read every day from the left that he's both 

The left had no idea that Trump could strip Pelosi of her title on the spot. Shrewd tactics like that are why the left is calling him a mastermind. He did something no one ever thought possible, and many people had never heard of before today.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, TheColonyEagle said:

so what? he should be impeached?

Maybe that would be a good thing so the Republican Party can get their ducks in a row for 2020, and find someone to win the upcoming election.   
As it stands, Trump has no fence-sitters waiting to vote for him anymore.  The only ones left to vote for him are the ones who love him & defend his actions publicly.
All of the folks in the Rust Belt that he duped with "Make America Great Again"... promising to bring their old industries back up have realized he's full of it as the market is proving that not to be true and coal is about to die.    Also, his promised wall is having trouble being funded... and that was his #1 to-do.  If he can't get his major campaign promise done... meanwhile proving to be a loose cannon diplomatically, the rest of the world is starting to question the U.S. as The world power.  

Meanwhile, the Democrats are continually torpedoing their best hope in Biden.  If they happen to put Warren out there as their candidate, they'll lose to a more moderate Republican, like say... Kasich (pretty please).

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ColoradoEagle said:

The left had no idea that Trump could strip Pelosi of her title on the spot. Shrewd tactics like that are why the left is calling him a mastermind. He did something no one ever thought possible, and many people had never heard of before today.

Ok that’s funny 

• Downvote 2

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

Maybe that would be a good thing so the Republican Party can get their ducks in a row for 2020, and find someone to win the upcoming election.   
As it stands, Trump has no fence-sitters waiting to vote for him anymore.  The only ones left to vote for him are the ones who love him & defend his actions publicly.
All of the folks in the Rust Belt that he duped with "Make America Great Again"... promising to bring their old industries back up have realized he's full of it as the market is proving that not to be true and coal is about to die.    Also, his promised wall is having trouble being funded... and that was his #1 to-do.  If he can't get his major campaign promise done... meanwhile proving to be a loose cannon diplomatically, the rest of the world is starting to question the U.S. as The world power.  

Meanwhile, the Democrats are continually torpedoing their best hope in Biden.  If they happen to put Warren out there as their candidate, they'll lose to a more moderate Republican, like say... Kasich (pretty please).

Trump is gonna win and Trump is gonna win big. There’s no other option. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 7

Just now, TheColonyEagle said:

Trump is gonna win and Trump is gonna win big. There’s no other option. 

You're the guy I'm talking about though.   People like you have always been there from day one defending Trump.   He needs people like me though to win an election.   He had people like me (**although not me**) in 2016.  People are observant though, and I don't think he has folks in the middle anymore.  
If Biden somehow comes through the Democratic primaries, a ton of people in the middle will go his way.  And do you think the super-progressive left, who are killing Biden now in order to see Warren or Bernie, will vote for Trump instead of Biden?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

You're the guy I'm talking about though.   People like you have always been there from day one defending Trump.   He needs people like me though to win an election.   He had people like me (**although not me**) in 2016.  People are observant though, and I don't think he has folks in the middle anymore.  
If Biden somehow comes through the Democratic primaries, a ton of people in the middle will go his way.  And do you think the super-progressive left, who are killing Biden now in order to see Warren or Bernie, will vote for Trump instead of Biden?

I didn't vote for Trump.

I'm not really a Trump "supporter" I'm just making an observation. (and I can't stand the corruption in Washington by by both sides and I hate the dishonest media even more)

The democrats don't want Biden. He's done. It doesn't seem like anyone running has any ideas...that's why they're so desperate to get him out. They know they can't beat him.

Rep Al Green said it best.  I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected.

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

--- No President has ever been so made fun of and disrespected as the current guy  ....but he deserves it... He calls people bully names like a some elementary kid might do ( Little Rubio, Lying Cruz etc.) .. You can never tell when he is telling the truth because he lies so often ... Most of them can absolutely be proven as lies... None of his THREE wives could trust him.. so why should we. ?? ..... Then there are his wacky comments such as "I have a BIG BRAIN".   He does seem to have any common sense when it comes to comments and has insulted about every ethic group and country at some time.  His cabinet and staff keeps quitting or getting let go if they dare disagree with him ... more than has ever happened before to a President . This not about which party he is a member of but strictly about HIM. I am not sure impeachment is the right answer since he only has about 14 months in office left (if not re-elected) but he need to go. ... He is making us the joke of the world... and somewhat dangerous with his possible decisions.  He also has removed so many pollution and other regulations that need to be in place...

---Why did he not release his taxes as PROMISED... ??  What do they show... dishonesty and maybe how much that tax cut he favored made him or what.??? ..  Don't just say he changed his mind  --,because  he did not provide a reason that he didn't do as promised.. All Major Presidential candidates has done so since 1956 (except him) ...... Just another lie...   He needs to be gone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Trump will win the re-election because people are seeing through the Dems desperation.  They are throwing any and everything at the wall hoping something will stick to the point that Adam Schiff made up the monologue to start this inquiry.  They are rushing everything at this point because they are trying to beat the investigation in to their election "dirty deeds" to thwart Trump back in 2016.  Their platform becomes more radical by the day.  There aren't any good candidates out there because the great ones are too smart to jump in to this political circus of today where destroy your opposition in this party line, not doing what is best for our country.  I will give Trump credit.  He has done what he said he would and what got him elected.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

Lemme stop you right there: I still see new Michelle Obama is a transsexual memes floating around.

Surely you don't believe that nonsense... She had kids.  Yes she is a tall and athletic woman .. but so you think all tall women are..??  That is terrible. 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, greenminer said:

Not sure about that, having seen the racially charged memes the Right created against Obama.

You sure didn't hear comedians making fun of him constantly like they do Trump and his tweets and crazy and often untrue comments. 

. Most times in past they were just funny comments in mainstream media ... Ford Falling down, Carters accent,  Bush Sr." points of light"  and  Bush Jr. pronunciation etc.. Not bitter.. hard-nosed comedy if you want to call it that. .. Not even Nixon was made fun of as much..  If you think so ... you are not listening to them or paying attention very much.. 

.Yes extremist did say a lot of crazy things about Obama..[ even claiming he was born in Kenya while his mother was a student at Univ. of Hawaii .. how could that happen. ] . but it was not night after of night of comedy stuff about him as is happening now. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

7 hours ago, SCREAMING EAGLE-66 said:

Surely you don't believe that nonsense... She had kids.  Yes she is a tall and athletic woman .. but so you think all tall women are..??  That is terrible. 

You completely missed my point. I'm countering the fact that you said Trump was the most made fun of president because those hateful memes (and racist ones like greenminer mentioned) are still going around.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok .. I wondered about that comment  .... I have heard that maybe twice ... and never by the major networks or by any late night comedian ...[exclude Fox which I rarely watch has made a lot of bogus claims also including Obama  attended a Madrasa [Islamic terrorist school  ]  The school he attended in Indonesia was a Catholic one .. plus he was living in Hawaii from age 9 on and living with his white grandparents. His real father had abandoned the family at age ?2?.  I have not heard that stupid comment about her since he left office. Some people are so gullible they  only believe what they want to be true. 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Downvote 1