Attendance for UH

TheColonyEagle

3 hours ago, meangreenJW said:

Following the seat chart, it seems like this is tracking similarly to last year's SMU game but not as well as last year's La Tech record. I'll go with 29,075. I know the #75 will be in attendance.

It is looking good for the alum side, and okay for the endzones (not the wing) opponent is mostly full

16 hours ago, meangreenJW said:

Following the seat chart, it seems like this is tracking similarly to last year's SMU game but not as well as last year's La Tech record. I'll go with 29,075. I know the #75 will be in attendance.

He was at the game last week. I even got to shake his hand lol.

Apogee Stadium fills up half way into the 2’nd quarter & we beat last year’s La Tech attendance of a bit over (was it) an “announced” gnat’s whisker over 30,000? (I stand to be corrected).

❇️ Most of that crowd were wearing green as I recall.

🌞 (Weather is perfect for a Cougars vs Mean Green matchup) 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Apogee Stadium fills up half way into the 2’nd quarter & we beat last year’s La Tech attendance of a bit over (was it) an “announced” gnat’s whisker over 30,000? (I stand to be corrected).

❇️ Most of that crowd were wearing green as I recall.

🌞 (Weather is perfect for a Cougars vs Mean Green matchup) 

GMG!

Yes Apogee is usually at its peak attendance going into the 2nd quarter. The weather is to nice to not come out to Apogee!

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2019 at 2:01 PM, RBP79 said:

In DFW....you gotta be a winner to sell out. Just the way it is..... too many fighting for that entertainment dollar.. Maybe Nov30 if both UAB and NT win out till then.

That didn’t apply to the Dallas Cowboys from most of 2000 to 2008.

For Apogee to sellout the team would need to go undefeated.  (One close loss to a good P5 team maybe.)   Then host the conference championship game in fair weather. [no rain and temperatures over 45 degrees].  

I think that is kind of sorry and unrealistic on the part of fans. For the most part I think the people who decided to drop UNT down to I-AA (now FCS can look at fan support since coming back to the FBS level as justification for their decision back then.

If professional teams in the area got such poor fair weather support they wouldn’t be in the DFW area.

Shame on 200k plus local alumni it is just that simple.  

Edited by Mike Jackson
Adding context
  • Upvote 1