Attendance for UH

TheColonyEagle

I would be shocked if this game is sold out now. I think the crowd will be better than last week, and probably closer to 25,000.  I think the best game for a sell out would be conference championship game if we are hosting it.  I love to see homecoming sell out, but again guessing it will probably be a little short.

29 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

If this game is gonna sell out.....

There better be a record pace of tickets sold in the next 5 days

There are a TON of seats available.....

206 and 207 were pretty much empty for the UTSA game

Even if UH & North Texas both had 1 loss it was always going to be day of walk up ticket sales that determine the attendance this Saturday.  Almost 50 yrs of all this teaches one a few things about attendance matters, among many other things..........28,550

A record UNT Fall Freshmen class of almost 6,000 will help us have a great student turnout.  Alumni side? Always a crap shoot on our side.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, outoftown said:

Sadly enough no sellout. The loss to SMU zapped a bit of the necessary excitement out of NTs fanbase 

I understand that SMU appears to be better than we thought. But to the casual fan...we got dominated and you're right...the loss and how we got destroyed totally zapped many in the fanbase.

I'm not saying it should but I'm saying it did.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Looking on the site.....looks like some progress has been made.

I don't understand what goes on between the 35 yard lines on the home side though.....

It's still half empty.

Why do the best seats not sell? Price?

That because they 45 dollar deal wasn’t for those sections right?