Way Too Early Bowl Projections

CMJ

I know a lot of people love New Orleans, but I have traveled there a couple of times recently and Bourbon has become a scam artists dream.  Not a fan of NOLA at this time.  I hope we are back in the First Responders Bowl our of the ones listed.  

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

No no no that would be a huge opportunity against Troy, but I wouldn't really wanna play App St. 

why should we be scared of our peers? 

Coaches getting paid big bucks to beat our peers, bring them on. SL's record against peers in Bowl games is 0-3. 

Edited by untbowler
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, untbowler said:

why should we be scared of our peers? 

Coaches getting paid big bucks to beat our peers, bring them on. SL's record against peers in Bowl games is 0-3. 

I would like a revenge bowl win against Troy, but App st is very powerful. They have a good chance to make the G5 NY6 slot

21 minutes ago, wardly said:

Please not New Orleans or Albuquerque again. I have been to all our bowl games in New Orleans, and Albuquerque was just a waste of good Mexican food. We have done the "Dallas Bowl" twice, so I personally would like a road trip to a different location, no matter where it is.

The conference doesn't have a lot of tie-ins remaining and some of the others that come to mind cannot be reached by road.