Democratic Supporter Arrested for Running a Drug Den

sincere answer: that is an awful human being and I hope his punishment is severe. 

cynical answer: that is an awful human being and I hope his punishment is severe...how is Lifer about to make politically bias comments since this guy donated to Democrats? 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Which party? .. Big deal .... supporters in both parties have guys that are rats.... why mention the party.?... Remember Ken Lay [.Enron]  provided money and planes to GOP candidates.... and he swindled millions, maybe billions from 1000's of people and looted their retirement accounts and retirement insurance plus cheating investors..  Some had been employed by companies that were purchased or merged with Enron and never actually was an Enron employee.. They had nothing left but social security or what they might have saved. . [Northern Gas is one.. I know some]  ... Many were too old to work anymore.... their lives were ruined. --- Remember Tx. Senator, Phil Gramm, GOP ... his wife (Wendy) was on their board of directors. --- I'll bet Fox ?News?  never mentioned that. 

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Which party?  The news reported that not me.  Hell, this dirtbag should have been arrested after the first person turned up dead at his residence, not the third.

Yes, Enron was a mess as well, but Ken Lay always claimed his innocence and I don't think was convicted. Now, if he was not aware of what was going on then he was an idiot, but the people found guilty were a handful of his executives.  Watch the movie "Smartest Men in the Room" by Mark Cuban's old partner Todd Wagner to learn the real, almost unbelievable story of Enron.

By the way, does anyone else find it interesting that the Jeffery Epstein story has gone silent?

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Lay committed suicide ... my lawyer son said as a result people could not really sue his wife or family  to get the money he took ... So the family kept the money he had pocketed illegally.. .  He knew he had had it and was going to prison and not for a short time either.... Likely like Madoff.. for life...  and he was pretty old. .. He would have gone to trial but was DEAD..... suicide.  I think Madoff claimed the same ..innocent. ... His son later committed suicide. 

.Maybe the news did mention he was a Democratic supporter .. but they did not write the headline of this thread.  There are crooked supporters in both parties .. and the one in DC never paid a lot of people after his companies went bankrupt (6 or 7) and he pocketed money in those deals. He had to money to pay ... Dan Patrick did the same but on a much smaller scale and even changed his name. It was Daniel Scott Goetz until then. 

• Upvote 1