We did it boys!

Udomann

So, if we make 1 breakaway play in the last 2 minutes (similar to another that happened earlier) or if we don't drop a wide-open pass in the endzone (I realize they dropped one too), then we end up BEATING a team that is instead now a TOP 25 team. 

This is essentially saying the bottom 10 teams are almost at good as the top 25.  The reality is we ARE NOT bottom 10 just as much as Cal is NOT top 25.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

I know it's hard for so many of us to take this news, so before we collectively dive into that hole of despair (I call it my "Dodge" hole), a few motivational quotes to get you through the week:

“TEAMWORK: A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.”

“You have to make the good out of the bad because that is all you have got to make it out of.”

"What goes up must come down. What goes down usually gets mouth herpes."

Image result for truth hurts maybe not much jumping