Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Throwback week unis for sackgame

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, MrStrange18 said:

Im torn... I like them, i do... but i got so hyped for these last season and was let down. Im with you... hopefully we can make them lucky.  UTSA is a good one to go against. 

Run the ball early and often and it’ll all work out.

 

 

Rick

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's rude that we're doing throwbacks from the 60s against UTSA. Let's wear throwbacks that represent their storied history as well. We should dig deep in the vault to 2011 and bring these all the way back:

image.png.1e5f45f9296c1a2b7b427693a7fd4b2f.png

They have history too....

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I think it's rude that we're doing throwbacks from the 60s against UTSA. Let's wear throwbacks that represent their storied history as well. We should dig deep in the vault to 2011 and bring these all the way back:

image.png.1e5f45f9296c1a2b7b427693a7fd4b2f.png

They have history too....

michele romanow no GIF by CBC

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nUTSAck is not worthy of us bringing these out.  

Make no mistake, I love these unis...but we should wear them against D1 competition 

  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

nUTSAck is not worthy of us bringing these out.  

Make no mistake, I love these unis...but we should wear them against D1 competition 

I would agree but we need to reverse the curse! 🎗️#NeverForgetLATech

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Run the ball early and often and it’ll all work out.

 

 

Rick

siggers has ya covered

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, greenminer said:

@THOR hope you’re right, sir.

i've only been wrong 17, 413 times....according to my wife...hopefully, this won't be one more to add

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FirefightnRick said:

Run the ball early and often and it’ll all work out.

 

 

Rick

Normally I would agree here. But as I understand their DL is their strength.  They also should be geared up to stop the run since our run game has been quite effective. Maybe throw to set up the run this game, IF that is what they are showing to start out.

 

Otherwise, yes, run it up the middle!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

Normally I would agree here. But as I understand their DL is their strength.  They also should be geared up to stop the run since our run game has been quite effective. Maybe throw to set up the run this game, IF that is what they are showing to start out.

 

Otherwise, yes, run it up the middle!

 

orrrr... what if we used some trickeration and had our running backs throw the ball?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

orrrr... what if we used some trickeration and had our running backs throw the ball?

Or former HS QB Hair-Griffin on a jet sweep throw to a TE that got behind the LBs and safety?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Or former HS QB Hair-Griffin on a jet sweep throw to a TE that got behind the LBs and safety?

Darden is also a former HS QB

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.