Attendance predictions UTSA

MeanGreen2019

1 hour ago, TheNewEra said:

If every delusional person that downvoted or commented could please upvote and apolgize for me being realistic i would appreciate it

Except just about every reason you stated attendance  wouldn't be 25K was wrong.  The students looked great, the two teams that have beat us will both be ranked this week, etc...

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Except just about every reason you stated attendance  wouldn't be 25K was wrong.  The students looked great, the two teams that have beat us will both be ranked this week, etc...

Most students and some fans see 1-2, and are like oh they’re bad let’s not go

9 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Lol what was I wrong about? Attendance was very low? I said recent alumni & students turn out wouldn’t be great, did you conduct a specific poll on how many students showed up or just did a test with your eyes?

I never said the teams we lost to weren’t good? I tweeted before the game how the fact we lost to two future ranked teams who are 8-0 makes me feel better about our team. 

I know you’re stubborn but it’s okay to swallow your pride on here & admit other people are right & you’re wrong!

awesome win yesterday! GMG 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

comedy central GIF

Anything else we can do to help protect your feelings?

Rick

Lol might wanna direct this at the rest of this forum buddy, they're the ones who's feelings get hurt when anyone says something negative.

• Downvote 2

When I pulled into the Blue Lot at 3pm yesterday you could tell there were less tailgating which from past years meant less attendance.

I expect a better turnout for Houston from NT fans.....UH will have a better turnout than ACU and UTSA combined.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Nah, most of this forum was actually there at the game last night and woke up today pretty encouraged about next week.

Rick

Did you go personally get a headcount of GMG.com users or just assume it like everyone that thought we were gonna get 25k plus?

And my bad I needed a break coming from Tulsa going to every game, especially when I expected the game to have a result like that (UTSA is terrible). Also my company sponsored the Tulsa Classic, couldn't pass up front row tickets to the stars preseason & free beer... I'm extremely encouraged about next weekend idk where that came from, just because I'm realistic about attendance doesn't mean I'm discouraged about our team

• Downvote 1

Just now, greenminer said:

You’re the one asking for apologies and upvotes.

Because everyone hated that I was realistic & downvoted because it hurt their feelings seeing something non positive on this board

• Downvote 3

Just now, TheNewEra said:

Did you go personally get a headcount of GMG.com users or just assume it like everyone that thought we were gonna get 25k plus?

And my bad I needed a break coming from Tulsa going to every game, especially when I expected the game to have a result like that (UTSA is terrible). Also my company sponsored the Tulsa Classic, couldn't pass up front row tickets to the stars preseason & free beer... I'm extremely encouraged about next weekend idk where that came from, just because I'm realistic about attendance doesn't mean I'm discouraged about our team

If you’re just having fun talking BS, or genuinely trying to show everyone how in-the-right you are, you’re doing a terrible job.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

If you’re just having fun talking BS, or genuinely trying to show everyone how in-the-right you are, you’re doing a terrible job.

Thanks for letting me know, I was really hoping I got your stamp of approval lol

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Neither.  Of course,...unlike you I don’t consider one poster that predicted 25k in this entire thread as “everyone”.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2

Because everyone hated that I was realistic & downvoted because it hurt their feelings seeing something non positive on this board

I doubt anyone had any major problem with "non-positive," but you went right off the rails into "raving lunatic"/"blithering idiot" in that post.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1