Official UTSA Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

The Mean Green roll into week 4 with a losing record after a Jekyll/Hyde performance against Cal last week.  Meanwhile, UTSA whipped Incarnate Word, then took 2 thrashings versus Baylor & Army.

Will Rico be available?  Can the Mean Green (both offense & defense) come out sharp in the 1st quarter?  Will UTSA bring enough chicken buckets to share with the NT student section?

I predict the Mean Green come out sharp and focused.   UTSA gets floored early and NT (as usual) will take their foot off the gas & allow some 2nd half points.

Mean Green: 38
Roadrunners: 24

• Upvote 1

There once was a Fine team from Denton,

Who quickly regroups from a licking!

My fine feathered friends, our losses will end,

They'll go down while screaming and kicking.

31-14 .  Us.

Edited by letsgiveacheer
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, UTSA Paratrooper 04 said:

UTSA: 38
UNT: 35

WHAT??? Since when did they start letting paratroopers do meth????

Sorry...drug of choice must not be meth...crack cocaine perhaps???  

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

I have no idea what to think about UTSA. They beat a decent FCS team handily. Then they get destroyed by Baylor and then they play Army and it's hard to judge that (however Army's D is not all that)

But I'm not worried about them...I'm worried about us. And as for us...after the first quarter vs Cal...it looked to me like the players started to come together the rest of that game. Littrell said it after the game and the players looked PISSED in the locker room after. I know Cal's offense is really bad but maybe it's something our D can get some confidence from.

I think they're angry and I think we curb stomp UTSA on Saturday

UNT 54 

UTSA 24

• Upvote 1

https://www.capperspicks.com/free-picks/college-football/utsa-roadrunners-vs-north-texas-mean-green-9-21-2019-betting-prediction/

The Roadrunners will have no answer for Mason Fine and that will be the difference in this game. Back the Mean Green to win this gmae and cover the spread.

Week 4 Free Score Prediction: North Texas 45 – UTSA 13