***Official UNT vs. Cal Bears In-Game Discussion***

Harry

1 minute ago, Greendylan said:

This feels like a Todd Dodge season.  Or, maybe it's simply a rebuilding year.

That is the puzzling thing. on defense this could be true, but there is NO reason to be rebuilding on offense this season. We will not bring back nearly as much next season. The way it looks i doubt we'll bring the OC back

Edited by outoftown

2 minutes ago, Greendylan said:

This feels like a Todd Dodge season.  Or, maybe it's simply a rebuilding year.

You don't rebuild with the(one of the) best WR and best QB in program history. You reload around them to ensure you have a good year and you reload any way possible. 

And an endzone drop....Turrible. 

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Udomann said:

I think SL see's the game as a guaranteed loss, so he's going to let Reeder get some experience. Problem is, the fan base is slowly turning off.

Terrible take. If Reeder needed experience he shouldn't have been hired as OC and if SL has this mentality he shouldn't be a coach. I've never heard of a coach thinking "let's get our teeth kicked in but come out with some experience!" 

Reality is, Graham Harrell was good at his job and we trashed him on the board thinking we knew more than we knew.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just now, meangreenlax said:

Dont want to rag on a kid for a missed play, but I think that was a sign we don't have a chance. Nobody is going to get that open on Cal's secondary for the rest of the game. You have to capitalize. 

He should not be allowed back in the game 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Terrible take. If Reeder needed experience he shouldn't have been hired as OC and if SL has this mentality he shouldn't be a coach. I've never heard of a coach thinking "let's get our teeth kicked in but come out with some experience!" 

Reality is, Graham Harrell was good at his job and we trashed him on the board thinking we knew more than we knew.

I will take that hit...I thought SL was controlling the strings attached to Graham Harrell's back. I think I was wrong. I almost know I was wrong. Which, if true, SL's stock should plummet to everyone in the country...Including UNT. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2