***Official UNT vs. Cal Bears In-Game Discussion***

Harry

The classic throw 25 yard throw out of bounds on 3rd & 9. Love it. 

Why are we paying this staff. I am sorry, but this is awful. And the Cal defense is overrated. A good offense, no a decent offense with a decent QB will mulch them up. I don't care what happened last week @ Washington. Color me unimpressed. We have left 10-14 points off the board and a boatload of yards. And we're merely just a directional school trying to find our way according to the power that be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Let me guess.  You told us this back the end of May?

No. I forgot what that sarcastic gif was about. My attempt to be funny...sad clown humor. 

However, go dig up my comments on this pitiful defense back in April/May/June/whatever. Our saving grace today that this isn't a 30 point game is that Cal sucks, bad. They're offense is about as anemic as ours right now. 

Just now, NorthTexasWeLove said:

The classic throw 25 yard throw out of bounds on 3rd & 9. Love it. 

Why are we paying this staff. I am sorry, but this is awful. And the Cal defense is overrated. A good offense, no a decent offense with a decent QB will mulch them up. I don't care what happened last week @ Washington. Color me unimpressed. We have left 10-14 points off the board and a boatload of yards. And we're merely just a directional school trying to find our way according to the power that be. 

The guy on the end of the line of scrimmage completely forgot to set the edge and blocked air.  I am not sure that is on the coaching.

Just now, Mike Jackson said:

The guy on the end of the line of scrimmage completely forgot to set the edge and blocked air.  I am not sure that is on the coaching.

I am tired of the every route tree has to be a deep shot or a check down. It's nauseating. Give him an outlet. It was obviously a designed sprint out to the right so the OL is going to flow that way and leave a man on the backside exposed. Where was MF's First down outlet or his backside route.