Jeff Wilson likely to be promoted to active roster Sunday for 49ers

peanuts104

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Would love to hear the opinions of our Bay-area friends about Jeff.
@oski, @NYCGOBEARS, @BearInsider, @UnBEARableCalFanatic, @FremontBear Surely y'all aren't Raiders fans?  I don't know how anyone could be.

I used to be a Raider fan, until Al Davis moved the team down to Los Angeles in 1982. I now follow the 49ers, and haven't cared about the Traitors since.

I root for Jared Goff against everyone, except the 49ers.

Edited by FremontBear

36 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Excellent.   You're exactly what I'm looking for.  So what do you think about Jeff Wilson?

A bit early to draw conclusions on Wilson. Not bad in 2018 with 4 yrds per carry, but no TDs in over 60 carries. Can catch the ball out of the backfield, but that's pretty much a given for NFL RBs nowadays. My non-sugar coated take is Jeff Wilson shows promise, had some flash last season, but the jury's still out on how successful he'll be as a RB in the NFL, specifically as a 49er.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2019 at 12:40 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

Would love to hear the opinions of our Bay-area friends about Jeff.
@oski, @NYCGOBEARS, @BearInsider, @UnBEARableCalFanatic, @FremontBear Surely y'all aren't Raiders fans?  I don't know how anyone could be.

I'm a Raiders fan living in Chiefs territory

• Downvote 1