Offensive Review by Cal

Philip Ferguson

At least they are showing us some respect! GMG

https://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/2019/9/11/20832743/california-golden-bears-north-texas-mean-green-littrell-fine-torrey-siggers-bussey-durden-lawrence

"First, as a quick note, I’m terrified of saying something to jinx Cal." 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Real nice write-up and fun to read from their perspective.  I have come to really like and respect Cal.  Their fans are a class act and they seem very respectable in their write-ups and on here and their message board.  Their postings here have been very helpful giving us the info on how to use BART and other information.   Our fans get excited about this out of state road trip like none other I have seen other than perhaps Army.  This is a series that I for one would like to see continue.

16 hours ago, Harry said:

Real nice write-up and fun to read from their perspective.  I have come to really like and respect Cal.  Their fans are a class act and they seem very respectable in their write-ups and on here and their message board.  Their postings here have been very helpful giving us the info on how to use BART and other information.   Our fans get excited about this out of state road trip like none other I have seen other than perhaps Army.  This is a series that I for one would like to see continue.

Don’t they come here in the future?

A very good writeup.  He probably gives us a little more credit than we deserve at this point of the season.  Math seems not to be his strong suit, though.

North Texas was a 25.5-point favorite @ UTEP (won by 3, 27-24): -28.5 against the spread

I'm not a gambler at all, but I'm pretty sure that would be -22.5 against the spread.

• Upvote 1