Mood after Saturday’s loss

Harry

3 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Most of our replacements will be newly recruited Texas HS seniors many of whom will sign a MG LOI this December; that is, unless SL wants a quick fix with umpteen numbers of transfers. (Methinks he’ll go the Texas High Schools route, though).

GMG!

I'm curious how many shiny new Hyundai's are sitting in the SMU players parking lot...

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UnBEARableCalFanatic said:

Well we fired Jeff and he was great.

3 hours ago, oski said:

he was burnt out and was graduating 1/3 of his players and beat one top 25 team in the prior 5 years.   stop it.  i don't believe you are a cal fan 

3 hours ago, UnBEARableCalFanatic said:

Buddy boy hate to break it to you but I’m a 3rd generation Cal Alum. Born and raised and still live in the Bay Area.

3 hours ago, oski said:

you don't happen to have a really big california flag do you?

I have several flags but the one on my front porch now is just the blue one with Big C on it.

3 hours ago, oski said:

i meant a state one.  bad joke

Went right over my head.

What Is Going On Here Emma Stone GIF by Zombieland 2

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

5 hours ago, Pony14 said:

Just remember UNT Fans, you lose your most important player after this year, and a bunch of other seniors. We lose very few. Might want to leave the -women and children at home next year. 

Still here?  The game is over.  Go back to your internship with June Jones' inner-city youth.  You have to think of the kids.  Take them for a ride in your new Hyundai.  That will impress them.

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Pony14 said:

Just remember UNT Fans, you lose your most important player after this year, and a bunch of other seniors. We lose very few. Might want to leave the women and children at home next year. 

Imagine being this cocky about p5 retreads that don't give a shit about your school at all. Also SMU still sucks.

• Upvote 1

I gave myself 48 hours to stay away from anything UNT football related. I just needed to heal the wounds up before diving back into it. I'm with the majority, I'll ride out this roller coaster through the ups and downs in this program..

This one hurt though.. This game reminded me of #olddenton for sure. We never play well at Ford, but come on.. This one was torture and the kind of torture where they let you die slow. The whole time I sat there and hoped... hoped.. hoped.. And the harder I hoped, the worst it got.

Unless they put a showing against Cal, which I think we can all be fearful there is a chance we're going to become a cupcake in this game.. We aren't going to sell out vs Houston after getting manhandled by SMU and we are going to get picked apart by the Houston offense if this team doesn't change. 

It still hurts, but I will still be around through good and bad no matter what. Saying my prayers for the Cal game.