Cal opens as 12 point favorite

Philip Ferguson

https://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/2019/9/8/20855837/california-golden-bears-north-texas-mean-green-football-wilcox-littrell-deruyter-weaver-bynum-davis

Vegas has spoken for next week and set the over/under at 57.5 points with Cal favored by 12. This basically shakes out to 35–23 in favor of Cal.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

https://www.californiagoldenblogs.com/2019/9/8/20855837/california-golden-bears-north-texas-mean-green-football-wilcox-littrell-deruyter-weaver-bynum-davis

Vegas has spoken for next week and set the over/under at 57.5 points with Cal favored by 12. This basically shakes out to 35–23 in favor of Cal.

I really don't think Cal has a good offense at all, but if we bring that defense to Berkeley then it's gonna be a long long year

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

The character of this team will be revealed in how they respond after laying an egg at smuT.  I am cautiously optimistic that we will respond in a positive way.

Well I thought we would respond in a positive way Saturday, but that didn't happen

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

The character of this team will be revealed in how they respond after laying an egg at smuT.  I am cautiously optimistic that we will respond in a positive way.

If they win, all is forgiven and right with the world again.  SMU's victory won't mean much if we beat Cal on the road IMO.  

• Upvote 2