***OFFICIAL UNT vs SMU Game thread***

Harry

9 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

2017 New Orleans Bowl - Troy 50 points

2018 New Mexico Bowl - Utah State 52 points

2019 Game two - SMU 42 points through 3 quarters.

It's time we start to question the colossal failure that is our defensive recruiting during Littrell's tenure. This defense has 36 interceptions over the last three seasons as well, further masking our deficiencies. The only way we make a bowl game is if we produce a similar amount of turnovers.

This a million times ... and our "vaunted offense" wasn't even close to the task of keeping up with any of these teams.

We're paying a lot of money to this coaching staff to get curb stomped in most every big game............. extremely disappointing

• Upvote 1

My major issue with Seth is that he gives the back up qbs very few game time reps.  So next year when Fine is gone we will have a qb with no real time playing experience.  Which doesn't have to be the case. Why would Seth care,  he will be gone after this year.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

So you're 12?

You legitimately are spending your Saturday night as an adult trying to troll people on a lower level college football teams forums. Something tells me when you're on your deathbed alone you will regret the time you wasted.

Really can't understand why EVERYONE has not used the ignore option on this ass wipe. Trolling is fine but this kids is mentally disturbed

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mgfan said:

My major issue with Seth is that he gives the back up qbs very few game time reps.  So next year when Fine is gone we will have a qb with no real time playing experience.  Which doesn't have to be the case. Why would Seth care,  he will be gone after this year.  

Agree 100%. Seth has always seemed more interested in stats than depth (IMO)

• Upvote 1

Just now, untbowler said:

SMU bringing in the back-ups now

NFL QB!!! ummm not sure how unless he finds a team with one hell of a O-Line

Everyone can have an off night. We just show were a one-man show. With Mason leaving after this year I guarantee Seth will move on. 

• Upvote 1