Sportscenter Top 10 (Fine to Bussey TD)

Felozano

That’s 58 Yards.  FIFTY EIGHT!  You know how hard it is just to throw a football even 40 yards?  And MF is nearly chunking it 60....under duress.  

For his size and weight it just seems physically impossible for him to throw that far with air under it.  The guy has just unbelievable skills.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

8 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

That’s 58 Yards.  FIFTY EIGHT!  You know how hard it is just to throw a football even 35-40 yards?  And MF is nearly chunking it 60....under duress.  

For his size and weight it just seems physically impossible for him to throw that far with air under it.  The guy has just unbelievable skills.

Rick

"When you were a baby, the gods reached down and turned your right arm into a thunderbolt. You've got a Hall of Fame arm..."   

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2

1 hour ago, FirefightnRick said:

That’s 58 Yards.  FIFTY EIGHT!  You know how hard it is just to throw a football even 40 yards?  And MF is nearly chunking it 60....under duress.  

Rick

It's good and all, but many of QBs can do that with just a flick of the wrist. Not most or all, but many. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 8
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

It's good and all, but many of QBs can do that with just a flick of the wrist. Not most or all, but many. 

I don’t think so, seen way too many underthrown balls in my life.to believe it’s an every day occurance.  And certainly not by 5’11” 190 pounders. 

And my own son’s 4 Star QB last year that stands 6’3” and 205 can’t throw further than 45 that I’ve ever seen.

When I searched longest throws in the NFL I found a top 10 list video.  They ranged from 58 yards(inaccurately counted as 65)...to 72.  All but one are of Röthlisberger 6-6 240, Tom Brady  6’4” 225 and Aaron Rodgers 6’2” 225.  

So I’m convinced you won’t find many men under 6’ at 195 lbs that can throw a college-size football and moon ball’it 60 yards.  

Rick

• Upvote 1