Where are your seats for SMU?

Green Crazy

Just now, KRAM1 said:

Yep..got 'em.  Got an email from the ticket office Friday before Saturday's game that the SMU tickets were available for pick-up before Saturday's game...super easy. Aren't you still on campus? Drop by and pick your tickets up at the ticket office.  But, fair warning...call ahead. 

But that's like... all the way across campus... man.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MeanGreenDan said:

Bought from our ticket office: Section 119 Row 19.

I bought mine there, too, on Saturday and the lady said I had to come back later this week to pick them up.  I live 45 minutes away from Denton so the option to leave them at Will-Call at Ford would have been nice.  I have no idea where I'm sitting but it's whatever $40 gets you in Dallas.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I bought mine there, too, on Saturday and the lady said I had to come back later this week to pick them up.  I live 45 minutes away from Denton so the option to leave them at Will-Call at Ford would have been nice.  I have no idea where I'm sitting but it's whatever $40 gets you in Dallas.

They told me anyone who didn’t pick up tickets can pick them up at visitors will call at SMU. Might be an option for you if you can’t make the trip to Denton. Might wanna call and ask the ticket office though to make sure. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Band was in 117-118 in 17 

But that was before Smoo put in the Douche Deck to cover up thousands of those perpetually empty end zone seats.

DkAWOEGVAAANf7p_1533667654663_5897263_ve

It sounds like many of you have purchased tickets abutting this garbage.

Smoo claims that Ford Stadium seats 30K but around 15% of the seats are either covered by, or have sight lines obstructed by this trash.

http://www.fox4news.com/sports/colleges/massive-party-deck-to-be-new-student-section-at-smu-football-games

Edited by ADLER
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ADLER said:

But that was before Smoo put in the Douche Deck to cover up thousands of those perpetually empty end zone seats.

DkAWOEGVAAANf7p_1533667654663_5897263_ve

It sounds like many of you have purchased tickets abutting this garbage.

Smoo claims that Ford Stadium seats 30K but around 15% of the seats are either covered by, or have sight lines obstructed by this trash.

http://www.fox4news.com/sports/colleges/massive-party-deck-to-be-new-student-section-at-smu-football-games

Oh god, I nearly forgot about the shrine to their hubris and folly.

17 hours ago, NTEdgex2 said:

I seem to recall that picking up at will call last game at Ford was pandemonium. Seems like it took forever and people missed a lot of the game. 

GMG!

It was hectic but it move quick...Just have to get there earlier and I guess it helped that I was in the W's so there wasnt that many people in that line. 

14 hours ago, Tyler Maryak said:

Went on the UNT ticket office website to buy tix today. I don’t wanna sound like a poor kid, but...am I seeing this right? $40/person is the cheapest option? 

39iy.gif

I was going to do the allotment but I paid $20 a ticket on Ticketmaster so it's hard to pay double the price for a seat in the corner. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Withers940 said:

It was hectic but it move quick...Just have to get there earlier and I guess it helped that I was in the W's so there wasnt that many people in that line. 

I was going to do the allotment but I paid $20 a ticket on Ticketmaster so it's hard to pay double the price for a seat in the corner. 

Ya the line for will call looked insane so I was glad I picked up my tickets before hand.

• Upvote 1