Need some help from the GMG family

Please move this to off-topic if needed:

I am co-producing a short film with a UNT Short Film Club alum and was searching for some locations/props/extras. The closer to Denton, the better, but anywhere inside the Metroplex is not ruled out. According to the writer/director, they are aiming for an October 24-28 shoot with October 17-21 or November 1-4 as backups. Let me know if you may have some leads on any of these kind of locations:

Older, two-story house (room with an attic hatch and ladder that spills out needed; less neighbors and more land the better)
Larger church with stained glass windows (ideally with second floor/balcony for aerial shot)
Cemetery
Grocery store parking lot

Additionally, there is need for extras in most of these settings, including a kid's birthday party (if you have kids/grandkids around ages 10-13 interested in doing something like this), and adults ~30-50 for church and wake scenes.

Thank y'all for any help you can provide! Let me know if you would like to see the script to get a feel for the film. And if you'd prefer to message/email me: antis.matt@gmail.com. GMG!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1