🌭 Denton Original “Fletchers Corny Dog” hits an Apogee Stadium Grand Slam!

PlummMeanGreen

15 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

Very obscure trivia...

Name the bicycle shop that has sold a bicycle to both PlummMeanGreen and one of the Fletcher brothers.

First correct answer wins a Fletcher Corny Dog at the next home game.

You name the brand of 10 speed I bought from you, & you get a 🍺 on me,  greenjoe;  but not literally on me, of course.🙄

BEAT SMU! 

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

57 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Will have to make it over on the 21st. The only location is on the west side, correct?

Seems like I walked by another location on the east side of the  Stadium near  the entrance on the student side where I entered from   tailgate. 

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

A Raleigh 10 or 12 speed as I recall.  I don't remember what I sold to Mr. Fletcher.  Ding Ding Ding.  We have a winner !!!

DING! DING! DING!  Yes, it was a Raleigh 12 speed.  Best bike I ever had & I’m sure whoever stole it probably agrees!🤠

➡️OK, Mean Green Nation!  greenjoe still needs the name of his business, right?  Of course, I have to recuse since I was the customer.

🍺 Here ya’ go, Joe—a song for you & yours!  (And You get that beer at the U of Houston game since I have weddings to DJ this Saturday & UTSA game weekend. 😩 (Those 2 were booked even before I had a MG football schedule).  

https://youtu.be/Juy8j1jjV_8

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, greenjoe said:

Very obscure trivia...

Name the bicycle shop that has sold a bicycle to both PlummMeanGreen and one of the Fletcher brothers.

First correct answer wins a Fletcher Corny Dog at the next home game.

denton bicycle center

• Upvote 1