No DMN coverage

Ibleedgreen

1 minute ago, Ibleedgreen said:

I live in Tarrant county. There is no mention of last night’s game in the Dallas paper. 🤬

Why is that?

There are two different sports sections....during football season. Sports Day 1 and Sports Day 2. Sports Day 2 is where they put all the college game results....

• Upvote 1

They put that team in University Park or Highland Park in my edition of the DMN today and nothing about the UNT game results I say BS and I say we BEAT, no Curb Stomp those little horses right there in whatever town they play football in and I hope we do ii in a sea of GREEN!!!

See where they put that story in the DMN!!

GO MEAN GREEN!!

WIN GAMES!!

BEAT SMUt!!

• Upvote 2

don’t know what people’s fascination or obsession is with being mentioned in the newspaper. But hey you guys keep fighting the good fight. Recruits don’t read the newspaper they follow programs on social media. Hate to break it to you but this forum is also social media. I find out more info here than anywhere else. 

• Downvote 2

22 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

don’t know what people’s fascination or obsession is with being mentioned in the newspaper. But hey you guys keep fighting the good fight. Recruits don’t read the newspaper they follow programs on social media. Hate to break it to you but this forum is also social media. I find out more info here than anywhere else. 

These are the same people who want nothing to do with ever joining the MWC because of newspaper deadlines and stuff...so instead, we are totally content with the SBCUSA setup we have been in since 2001...

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

On 9/2/2019 at 9:39 AM, Brett Vito said:

A game that kicks at 6:30 doesn't finish in time for a story to make the earliest editions of the paper, even if I file a story right before I head to the field with a couple of minutes left, which I did.

But even Monday there was no mention of many games including NT or Smut (Rockwall). DMN continues its free fall decline.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1