The thing I don't like...

Hunter Green

Call me old school, but I hate it when our running backs and receivers stop running and juke and jive trying to pick up extra yardage. There are times for that, but in short yardage situations I wish they'd put their heads down and hit the hole hard instead of losing momentum trying to score on every touch. I think more injuries happen that way too by getting blindsided instead of dishing it out. I'm sure some of you coaches would agree.

I hope Coach Cobbs can instill some of that into his running backs. In my view, Easly is the only one who, at times, will initiate contact.

Than you. That is all.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Hunter Green said:

Call me old school, but I hate it when our running backs and receivers stop running and juke and jive trying to pick up extra yardage. There are times for that, but in short yardage situations I wish they'd put their heads down and hit the hole hard instead of losing momentum trying to score on every touch. I think more injuries happen that way too by getting blindsided instead of dishing it out. I'm sure some of you coaches would agree.

I hope Coach Cobbs can instill some of that into his running backs. In my view, Easly is the only one who, at times, will initiate contact.

Than you. That is all.

Agree.  I don’t think this was the case on our 4th and 1. Am I remembering it correctly?