Share your favorite I-phone pic(s) at our 2019 MG season opener

PlummMeanGreen

Last one I post from my IPhone.

This pic taken 1 hour before kickoff, but once the game started Fletchers had an endless line of customers throughout the evening.  I mean long lines.

Maybe they need a bigger food wagon with at least 2 portals for fans to order from?  I enjoyed my Corny dog & had forgotten how good they were as it been years since I visited the State Fair of Texas.A58AE054-BDFF-451E-85DF-786A4257A12A.thumb.jpeg.485f35467eff88438a19b97384795a26.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

I would have had a picture to contribute if my phone wouldn't have messed  up.  I'm not sure if anyone saw some people in section 103/104 wearing a shirt that said "judge me by my height, you do." With an outline of Yoda on the front and Fine and the number 6 on the back. It was awesome! Come to find out, they were his aunt and uncle and they had them made. Clever idea by the Fine family. 

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Last one I post from my IPhone.

This pic taken 1 hour before kickoff, but once the game started Fletchers had an endless line of customers throughout the evening.  I mean long lines.

Maybe they need a bigger food wagon with at least 2 portals for fans to order from?  I enjoyed my Corny dog & had forgotten how good they were as it been years since I visited the State Fair of Texas.A58AE054-BDFF-451E-85DF-786A4257A12A.thumb.jpeg.485f35467eff88438a19b97384795a26.jpeg

I was sooooo pumped that we finally got Fletchers CD back (although I liked the min-dogs that were available last year).

I tolerated the long, slow line (as you said, having a single payment window was a big mistake) and groaned at the $6 cost (mostly because I had only pulled out a 5 before I got close to the window and had to dig back for more money while juggling various other items), only to end up with one of the worst under-cooked gooey messes of a CD that I've ever had. 

Next game I'm going to see if the mini-dogs are still available.

• Thanks 2

We all have various Apogee Game Day experiences & even expectations (& bucket list) wishes for our favorite schools athletic future. Many times that part comes from the era we attended North Texas, but most of those from whatever era are positive.

Thanks for sharing you Game Day pics but—don’t stop now! 

BEAT SMU!

• Upvote 2